Is it Grace and Not Law ?

1.

Romans 10:4 - For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

2.

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

3.

Romans 7:7 - What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

4.

Romans 3:19 - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

5.

Romans 3:31 - Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

6.

James 2:10 - For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.

7.

Romans 7:6 - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

8.

Romans 7:12 - Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

9.

Galatians 5:18 - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

10.

Romans 2:14 - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

11.

Romans 7:22 - For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

12.

Romans 7:4 - Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

13.

Galatians 3:10 - For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

verse by http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org