Paradise (A Mindless Behavior Love Story)

Paradise is something everyone wants.

The good kids, and even the bad ones.

The true question is, how do we obtain it? Can we find paradise in people or things? Can we find it in the cigars we smoke? The drinks we engulf ourselves in in our loneliest hours?

Is paradise a time or place? Is it that arousement you get from gently pressing your lips and caressing your hands on places you know you shouldn't? Or is it that climax we come to when we reach our highest peak?

In Webster's dictionary, paradise is described as a "religious term for a place in which existence is positive, harmonious and timeless."

Is it really positive, and is it really timeless?

No one will ever know.

The characters in this story are trying to find 'paradise.'

But do you think they will truly find it if they're wrapped up in a city surrounded with betrayal, love, lust, lies, sex, and drugs day by day?

We're only human, we're immortal. We can never tell.

In order to find paradise, lives will be lost, families will be broken apart, and the ultimate betrayal will occur.

The closest people are the ones you always have to look out for.

Keep your loved ones close, and your enemies closer.

-Anon