Chapter 1

Louis' POV:

I quickly go on my computer and log in. I type in my password of Skype and look at my friends who are online. He's on! I click on Harry's name and the chat pops up.

Louis: Hey :)
Harry: Hey Boobear :)
Louis: How are you?
Harry: Good and you?
Louis: Good
Harry: What are you doing?
Louis: Just arrived at home and went as quickly as possible on the computer. I missed you :(
Harry: Aww, I missed you too :(
Louis: What are you doing?
Harry: I'm working on a new story.
Louis: Oh my god! Tell me the name! :O
Harry: Haha, the name is "Impossible"
Louis: What is it about?
Harry: Well, actually about two boys who fell in love in the internet, but they never met.
Louis: A bit like we. But we aren't in love. ;)
Harry: Yeah...
Louis: I will definitly read it! :)
Harry: Yay! :)
Louis: Haz, I'm sorry, but I got to go! See you in an hour?
Harry: Sure. I'll be here.
Louis: Bye! :)
Harry: Bye! :)

I go off and go into the kitchen where my mom is sitting at the table and reading a book.

"Hey mom." I say and take some food out of the fridge.

"Hey Louis. How was school?" she asks, not looking up from her book.

"It was ok. What are you reading?" I ask.

"A new book. It's about vampires and werewolves." she says.

"Sounds like Twilight for me." I say.

"No, it's not like Twilight." she says.

"Whatever. I do my homework." I say.

"Have fun." she says.

"Um, yeah I will probably have fun..." I say and shake my head.

I go back into my room and think about Harry and my conversation. He seemed sad when I sad that we're not in love. But we are just friends, aren't we? I mean we can't be in love, we never met! I don't know if I love him to be honest. I've already seen pictures of him, but a picture can be edited. I want to see him in real life. I want to hug him, smell him, hear him. I sound like a girl!

I take out my school things and start doing my homework. I'm finished 10 minutes later because it wasn't much. I look at Wattpad and see Harry's new story. I can't write that good, even though Harry is always telling me that I'm an amazing writer, but I love reading Harry's stories! They are incredible! I'm more a singer than a writer. I upload videos on youtube where I sing and I don't get much hate so I think I'm a good singer. I start reading the story and it's written really good! When I finish I vote for the chapter and leave a comment.

"Haz, this is amazing! You are amazing! I want all your stories to go on forever and please never stop writing!"

Harry never believes me that his writing skills are incredible. I really want him to believe me because I'm telling the truth, but he just doesn't. But I'm the same. Whenever he tells me that my voice is amazing I say thank you, but I don't really believe it. Suddenly my phone beeps and I look at it. A new text from Stan:

"Hey Louis, do you know this girl, Tanya?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think I like her."

"Not again."

"What do you mean?"

"You always think you like someone and a few days later you don't even remember her name."

"That's not true!"

"What's the name of your last girlfriend?"

"Um...Jessy."