4. Recalling A Nightmare

Gerard ate some cold pizza with Billie. Some water too. Billie wanted Gerard to sober up a bit before he slept. Gerard even puked up all his stomach in the bathroom. Billie stayed with him, he had this aura of protectiveness around Gerard. Billie was so serious that he pulled Gerard's black hair out of his face as he threw up.

Billie got Gerard's ankle wrapped up and then got him onto the spare mattress.

"Thanks, Billie Joe." Gerard said quietly, his voice hoarse. Billie smiled and ruffled Gerard's hair in a brotherly way.

"No problem, Gerard." Billie said with a smile. Gerard still avoided his gaze, but the corners of Gerard's lips turned into a smirk. "Get some sleep, its late." Billie said, he got up on his bed and looked down at Gerard. Gerard nodded, rolledonto his side and closed his eyes. He was asleep almost instantly.

oOo oOo oOo

Gerard was standing in his kitchen. His father, Donald was staring him down. Gerard was shaking, his eyes all around the room, searching for an escape. But the kitchen had no exits and the counters and furniature faded away. The room was left white, plain white with splatters of blood.

"You been taking my rum, boy?" Donald asked angrily. Gerard backed up against the wall.

"N-No." Gerard stuttered.

"Yes you did." Donald snapped. He stalked forward and grappled a hand on the top of Gerard's head, yanking on his hair. "Don't try to lie to me, you piece of shit." Donald snarled. He slammed his son's head back against the wall. He threw Gerard down at the ground. Gerard yelped. Donald handled him like a rag doll.

Donald stepped on Gerard's back holding him down. He tore Gerard's shirt off and smashed the vulnerable boy's face down. Gerard clawed at the ground in pain, blood leaking from his nose, it was pooling against his face.

"Maybe this will teach you not to steal from me. You goddamn disgrace." Donald said. He reached down and grasped Gerard's arms. The grip was deathly, instantly bruising. He pulled Gerard's arms back to his lower back, he placed his foot there. Gerard was pinned and powerless. He spit blood out of his mouth, feeling that he'd drown in it.

Donald undid his belt, he ripped it from the loops. He folded the belt and smacked the belt across Gerard's back. He whipped him, the belt tearing his flesh and blood was flowing. When there was enough blood, Donald bent down, he lifted Gerard's head and pulled the belt around his neck. Donald tightened the belt around his throat and pulled. Almost like hanging his son. Donald punched Gerard's back, especially where his it would go in contact wiht his organs and break ribs.

"You learn your lesson yet?" Donald hissed. Gerard made a strangled noise and tried to nod. Donald laughed and undid the belt. He gave Gerard a harsh kick to the head and walked away.

Gerard lay there, tears coming out of his eyes. He couldn't move, he couldn't breathe. This was reliving something as a nightmare.