132 Things To do when bored

1. Dial a random number and confuse the person who answers by saying things like;

"Why did you call me?", "How's Billy Bob?", "Thank's for last night! (make kissy noises in phone", "I'm sorry to hear about your loss (hang up immediately)", "What happened to your mother is horrible! I'm so sorry she had to leave us on that note!", etc.

2. Look up random statements in foreign languages and recite the statements to those who speak the language.

3. Post a random article like this.

4. At walmart or somewhere similar, go up to an obese woman, or a man for extra affect, and wish them good luck with their upcoming child while staring at their stomach in a serious tone.

5. Go sit in your front yard and wave to the people walking bye. Greet them with something like, "Hey Sally, how's the kids?"

6. Text everyone you know something like, "Happy international talk-like-a-viking-day!"

7. Write a comic book including yourself staring as a superhero along with your friends as your sidekick or other superheros and make your arch nemisis some one you deeply despise.

8. Flirt with perverts on the web. (Best times are around 9-11 am in my time, in the south eastern area of the united states, sorry I don't know time zones!)

9. (girls, or cross-dressers....) Blind fold your friends and yourself and give each other blind makeovers. (results may vary)

10. (girls or cross dressers..) First you'll need a half full/half empty or completely empty perfume or body mist bottle. Add smelly things and strange liquids while trying to maintain a believeable color and offer the original fragrance to either a friend as a joke or to an enemy.

11. Change the lyrics to a popular song to hilarious random lyrics.

12. Find a poster of a celeb. you hate or a picture of an enemy and use markers/cheap makeup to paint them into your point of view towards them.

13. Drive a riding lawnmower down the street casually.

14. Carry a couch down the street and see how long it takes until someone calls the police.

15. Try some of the candy in the medicine cabinet.

16. Tell everyone how much you love them, including strangers.

17. (aimed at guys) Undress and meet me in the back with the jack at the juke box ;) (jk)

18. Take your pants off and run around your neighborhood screaming "MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE!"

19. Chat with strangers on the internet! That seems to be what most of us do.

20. Try a stage slide in shorts.

21. Complain to random strangers about a bruise on your buttox.

22. Give your mother a heart attack and tell her your pregnant. (especially affective for guys but aimed at girls)

23. Shake up a soda can (while the hobos not looking) and politely offer the cold drink to a hobo seemingly obliviously.

24. Try to make your own soda. (ex. For orange soda add orange food coloring or orange juice to sprite) Now offer your creation to someone.

25. (girls... or cross-dressers) Hang upside down from a tree and give your friend a makeover.

26.Go streaking through town.

27. Go skinny dipping.

28. Write cuss words on the side walk with chalk in a neighborhood with small children.