When things change...

OKAY EVERYONE, I'm so sorry i haven't updated. Bad writers block, being depressed, bunch of other shit going on in my life. Had some free time today to write 4/27/13, so i'm gonna see where i get to. I feel like it'll be a bad chapter, but it'll move the story along. THANKS VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!____________________________________________________________________________________

"Jen, wake up! Jen! Hurry! WAKE UP!"

I roll over and rubs my eyes, trying to get my sight back to see who was yelling at me. I look over and Lindsay is standing beside the bed, looking down at me. I groan and roll over.

"What do you want?" I ask, burying my face into the pillows.

"Jen, get up....It's important." There was something in Lindsay's voice that sounded almost like fear.

"Fine, i'm getting up." I roll over and sit up on the edge of the bed. "What's going on Linds?" Lindsay kneels in front of me and takes my hands in hers, looking up at me.

"My mom called this morning...the first time since I left....my dad....he's sick." Tears fall down her face, i instinctively pull her up into my lap and wrap my arms around her.

"Oh god, Lindsay i'm so sorry. Did she say what he has?" I watch her carefully.

"No, she just said he's really sick."

Lindsay looks up at me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I look down at her and see a smirk creep up on her face as i feel a knife slid in my side. I push her away and scream, falling to the floor, gasping and grabbing my side.

"What the fuck was that for?!?!" I scream, looking at her while she laugh at me.

"You're a little bitch and you deserve everything your father did to you. You're nothing but a whore who sleeps with every girl you ever met. I wanted to watch you bleed, to suffer and feel the pain you've inflicted on people." Lindsay laughs and sits in the recliner in the corner of the room.

I feel the blood oozing out of the wound, I take off my shirt and press it to the wound, but I start to get very dizzy....losing consciousness...falling...to the...floor...

"JEN! Wake up! You're gonna be late for work!!!" I jolt up into sitting position, gasping and grabbing my side.

"What the hell? It was a dream!" I look over to see Lindsay kneeling next to me. "It was only dream!" I grab Lindsay and pull her into my lap, kissing her fiercely.

Lindsay pulls back and looks at me.

"Babe? What happened?" She looks at me worried.

"I had a horrible dream, you woke me up and told me your father was sick and then you stabbed me and watched me die." I look at her and she hugs me and gets up.

"Well, it wasn't real baby and you're gonna be late for work if you don't get your ass up." I grumble and get up, showering quickly and throwing on shorts, my Bazinga t-shirt and a pair of Nike's.

"I'll call you at lunch!" I say as I walk out the door to my truck. I take the short cut to work, and swipe in before 8. I skip down to the morgue and throw on my gear, walking in as the chief medical examiner walks out of his office.

"Jennifer! You're on time today! Good, we have a case already so get the body bags ready and a cart and get the truck started." I nod and walk to the back door, propping it open with a brick and gets the body mobile started.

For most who don't know yes, I am a marine. But i work at NCIS as an intern for the ME. I'm finishing medical school so when I move to Colorado, I can be the Chief ME there and support Lindsay and our family.

We drive out to the crime scene and see three bodies laid out, wanting to be bagged. Chief stops me and walks forward, talking to the Director. I watch him as he nods and looks back at me.

"Yes sir. I will sir." Chief walks back to me with a grim look on his face. "Director says you can't be on site for this one.

I look at him confused and run over to the bodies, as I scan their faces and my brain identifies them, I fall to my knees. Why is this happening to me?! Of all people in this town...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this chapter is short and sucks. I was just typing as it came to mind. Writers block messes everything up. But I love you guys and thank you for reading! I'll do a lot of detail and flash backs and stuff for the next chapter though.So, Vote and Comment please! I'd really appreciate it guys.<3