Old Love, New Times

I will write this new chapter hopefully this weekend. sorry for taking so long guys, lots of family problems and hard time at school, thanks for reading! vote and comment!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting up this morning was difficult. Lindsay had her body entangled with mine, the blankets draping over us and my arm under her torso. I push her hair away and kiss her neck, biting gently. I hear her moan softly causing a smirk to make it's way onto my face.

My phone started ringing around 11:30-ish which woke Lindsay up, finally. As I lean over to check it, I feel a hand run down the side of my body. I shiver at her touch and grab my phone. 3 missed calls from Mom. Great.

Lindsay and I get up and shower quickly, dressing ourselves for the day. I knew what my mom had been calling about. Today we were supposed to go, as a family, to my grandparents house. It's Sunday, it's a tradition.

We drive over quickly, walking into the full house, hugging everyone and everyone hugs Lyndsay.

"So how are you guys doing?" My sister Jamie asks me, elbowing me while looking at Lyndsay.

"Good, it's amazing that we're back together after everything we have been through. I mean, I love Lindsay so much and its really gonna suck when i have to go back on tour." I say, with a slight frown.

Lindsay walks over to me, intertwining our fingers together. "Hey baby."

"Hey." Lindsay kisses my cheek, squeezing my hand. "I missed you."

"I was away from you for like ten minutes" I say, as she blushes.

Jamie laughs and hugs her as her fiance walks over wrapping his arms around her and she giggles. "Stop it guys! PDA!

They laugh and walk over to sit on the couch as my niece and nephew Mackenzie and Caleb run over to me. "Jen! Jen! Guess what?!" Caleb says, jumping up and down.

"What buddy?" I say, getting down on my knee, looking up at him.

"You're girlfriend is really pretty!" He whispers looking up at Lindsay, smiling at her.

"Isn't she gorgeous? I think she is gonna stick around for awhile." I look at Lindsay and smile wide, standing up and picking Caleb up, handing him to Lindsay as he kisses her cheek.

"Aren't you the cutest little thing?" Lindsay says and looks at Caleb.

Caleb smiles a wide toothy grin, Lindsay sets him down and he runs over to his dad.

"Who else is coming?" I ask Jamie as I hear a knock on the front door.

"I don't know, I thought everyone was here. Well, you know, except..." Jamie let's the sentence drop off before walking over to the door and slowly opens it. 

"Hello Jamie, remember me?" 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is really short and pretty boring but the next chapter i will put in excitment and some surprises. I wanted to update so y'all would keep readin'. Thanks guys, vote and comment!!