Chapter Four

"Skylar!” he roared. “That’s my name” I winked. ”I’ve had enough of you!” I rolled my eyes at his remark. “I’ve had enough of your rudeness; you’re late to work every day!” “Don’t forget the customers” I chuckled. “You’re always rude and ignorant to my customers and my employees!” he shouted. “Yeah, yeah whatever you say” I said not paying attention. “I’ve had enough of you and in not tolerating it anymore! You’re fired! I want you out of your apartment by tonight!” He said while storming of into his office. “Well fuck you too!” I shouted as he slammed his office door. I looked around to see everyone was staring at me so I decided to give them all a deathly glare. Then something just hit me. I have nowhere to go since I have to move out of my apartment tonight. See when I first worked here I had no place to stay so Massimo gave me one of his apartments so I could get myself together. I heard someone laughing. I turned around and discovered it was Chase. No surprise there. I glared at him. Looks like I found the asshole that tripped me up. “Did you have a nice fall?” He laughed. “Chase!” the third girl snapped. “I’m only having fun Blaze” He said while rolling his eyes. “I’m sorry about him…we’ve tried to get him tested” she said while shaking her head. I chuckled at that. “I wonder why” I said sarcastically. “I’m right here you know” Chase said annoyed. “Yeah I know, that’s the point” I smirked. He glared at me while the others laughed. “Why are you still here” he said annoyed. I rolled my eyes. “Well for starters you’re the asshole who tripped me and made me lose my job secondly I came to you to do this” I said while poring his glass of red wine on his head smirking. He friends just gasped while Nate laughed. “What the hell!” he exclaimed. “Karmas a bitch” I said simply. “You deserved that” Bell laughed. “Agreed” chuckled Nate. “So you’re taking her side!” he shouted. “Considering you just got her fired and now she’s kicked out of her apartment, yeah I’m on her side” Blaze said honestly. I chuckled as his friends were agreeing with me. “Fine, then Offer her a place to stay!” he said stubbornly. “Fine, If you don’t mind you could stay with me if you’d like?” the First girl asked. “Oh my name is Patience” she said smiling. I chuckled. “Sure whatever” I said rolling my eyes. “Well ill introduce you to everybody, that’s Chase as you already know” she chuckled. “This is Bell and Nate” the waved at me. “This is Ryder” she said gesturing to the Second guy as he waved. “This is Blaze and Alexander” she smiled as she gestured to the forth guy. “Nice to meet you guys” I said. “I think we should leave. It’s getting pretty late” said Ryder smiling. “Yeah I’m gonna head” yawned Bell. “I’ll drop you home then” offered Nate. “Good” Bell said while walking out and Nate trailing closely behind her. “Hey I need to collect my stuff and my bike” I said rolling my eyes. “I’m sure Chase will drop you” Patience chuckled. “What no way!” Chase argued. “You are and that’s final Chase! You just got her fired so you’re gonna help her” snapped Blaze. “Fine” he moaned sinking down in his chair. I chuckled. “How are you getting home” I asked Patience. “I’ll be grand Alexander and Ryder is gonna drop Blaze and me home” she smiled. “Yeah come on ladies times a waiting” chuckled Alexander. “Bye it was nice meeting you and Chase will show you the way to my apartment” smiled Patience as she left with Blaze Ryder and Alexander. I chuckled as I walked out leaving Chase behind. “Hey!” he shouted as he ran after me. “What?” I asked raising one eyebrow. “I’m walking you, remember?” Chase said while rolling his eyes. “You don’t have to walk me” I said while I continued to walk. “I know” he stated. “I might as well have some fun on my birthday” he continued. I just ignored him. “Are you even listening to me?” he questioned. “Of course I was” I lied. “Really? Then what did I say?” he asked. “You said something about ‘What’s your name?’ or something” I smirked. “Okay then what is it” he asked. “Skylar” I chuckled as we continued to walk. “Okay where do you live” He asked again. “A house” I replied rolling my eyes. He chuckled at me. “So you’re cheeky, I like that in a girl” he winked. I rolled my eyes as we walked into my apartment. Room 218. I unlocked the door and walked straight in, Chase trailing in behind me. “Sit anywhere!” I shouted as I grabbed my ruck sack and started shoving all my clothes in it and then I grabbed my guitar and put it in the case. I pulled out my pistol from under the bed and shoved it in my ruck sack. I quickly changed into a pair of blue denim shorts and a white shirt and walked out with my guitar on my back and holding my ruck sack in my left hand. I looked around the room for Chase to reveal him sitting on the couch watching the programme famously known as The Simpsons. I rolled my eyes at him. “Are we going or what?” I said rather annoyed. “Shh I didn’t see this episode” Chase said while staring at the Television. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote and turned off the Television. “Hey! I was watching that!” he shouted. “I don’t care if you were watching it we leaving, now” I said annoyed. “Fine” he sighed as he stood up. I rolled my eyes at him. “Come on” I said walking out the door.  “Fine, just letting you know it’s gonna be a long walk” he said not in the mood. I chuckled. “I’m not walking” I chuckled as we walked out the apartment. “What?” he said giving me a questioning look “You’ll see” I replied as we walked around the back entrance of the apartment. I smirked as I saw my black and red Ducati motor bike. “Is that yours?” Chase asked with wide eyes while staring at my bike. “Yes” I said rolling my eyes again. “Sweet ride” he said while continuing to stare. I chuckled as I took out my helmet and tossed it to him. “Here you might need this” I smirked as I put my bag away and hopped on. “Are you coming or what?” I asked impatiently.  “Oh yeah” he said snapping out his little day dream while putting on my helmet. I chuckled as he sat on the seat behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Hold on tight” I smirked and sped off. “Shit!” he said rather loudly and tightened his grip around me. “What? Is little Chase scared of going a bit too fast” I said tauntingly.

Comment!

Vote!

PLease tell me what you think!!!! i really want to know if this story is any good! - RawrPurpleNinja