Chapter Two

Nathaniel chuckled and punched the young man in the stomach while Oscar gave the young man a hard punch to the nose. I tried to turn my head but the Fourth man wouldn’t let me budge. The young man was getting beaten; He had bruises all on his face a busted lip and nose. “That will do for now” leered the Fourth man. “Now princess” he smirked. “Are you going to tell us”. “No” I said flatly. The fourth man just chuckled and grabbed my neck holding me in the air. “Now, now princess” He smiled. “You shouldn’t have done that”. I could barely breathe as his hand became tighter and tighter around my neck. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn’t budge. I started to lose oxygen as his grip became tighter. I couldn’t breathe. “Get your hands off her!” the young man shouted. He tried to move but the ropes were too tight. “Very well” The Fourth man rolled his eyes  and let go. I fell to the ground coughing as I started to regain oxygen. Nathaniel and Oscar just snickered at me. The young man just glared at him. “Isaac I’d like you to get me my kit” the fourth man said while looking at the young man. “Sure thing boss” Isaac smirked. So the third man’s name is Isaac. He walked out the room. “Now Princess I’ll say it again” The Boss said. “Tell me” “No” I replied. I looked at him. Coldness was running through his crystal blue eyes. “Now Princess do you really want me to hurt your friend” he sneered. I looked at the young man; even with all his bruises he still looked handsome. The young man looked at me. “Don’t listen to him” the young man said to me. “Don’t, he’s just an asshole” the young man said again. The Boss chuckled. “Now Princess do you want your precious Theo dead”. My eyes widened and looked at Theo who was the young man. “Ignore him” Theo said glaring at the Boss. “I’m not telling you” I said coldly. “Wrong move” Oscar snickered. “Very well then” the Boss smirked as Isaac walked back in hand the Boss a briefcase. “Excellent” the Boss smiled as he opened the briefcase to reveal a very expensive gun known as pistol. I managed to stand on my two feet and looked at Theo. He gave me an ‘It’s going to be okay look’. The Boss picked up his pistol and walked over to Theo smiling evilly. “I’ll give you to the count of five to tell me Princess” He smiled as he pointed the gun to Theo’s head. My eyes widened. “Don’t listen to him” Theo said looking at me. “Don’t tell him Skylar, don’t” “5….4….” The Boss smiled. “I….I. Can’t” I said. “Listen to me Skylar, he’s bluffing. Don’t listen to him. Don’t tell him, I’m going to be okay” Theo said quickly. “3…2…” the boss said. “Don’t! Don’t do it! You want me, not him! Kill me not him! I’ll tell you! “I pleaded “1...” Theo’s eyes widened. “Too late Princess” he smirked and pulled the trigger.  My eyes widened as Theo’s life came to an end. “You monster!” I screamed as I fell onto my knees. “Thank you Princess” He chuckled. “Now are you going to tell me Princess” He asked smiling evilly. I glared at him. “No, I will never tell you!” I shouted at him. “Very well” He chuckled. “Boys you know what to do” He smiled and walked out. Isaac smirked and grabbed me by the arms. “Let me go!” I struggled to get out of his arms. “Now, now Princess we won’t hurt you” he chuckled. “Not yet anyway” Nathaniel snickered. “Oscar grab her feet” Nathaniel ordered. I started kicking but he managed to grab a hold of my feet. I glared at them as they carried me to an empty room and dropped me on the ground. “Hey!” I shouted. “Hey to you too Princess” Nathaniel chuckled. Oscar and Isaac snickered. “What are you going to do with me” I asked. “To teach you a lesson” Oscar said as if it was obvious. My eyes widened as Nathaniel stood me up and tittered. “Let’s see how well you can fight” Just then Nathaniel drew his fist which came crashing onto my face. I glared and threw a punch but Oscar grabbed my right arm and swept me to the ground. My head hit the hard concrete ground. I let out a whimper of pain. “Aw did that hurt” Isaac sneered. I managed to stand back up even though I received a sharp pain to the head. I winced at the pain. I got back into my fighting position and quickly punched Nathaniel in the face. “You shouldn’t have done that” he glared. “Hold her down” Nathaniel said while glaring at me. Oscar and Isaac grabbed my arms roughly and held me back. “Let me go!” I screamed. “Now why would we do that” Isaac said while rolling his eyes. Before I could say anything Nathaniel side kicked me into the face. I glared as my lip started to bleed. Nathaniel smiled and kicked me again but this time in the stomach. I gasped in pain as Oscar and Isaac let me go. I fell to the ground clutching my stomach.

hey guys sorry it's short

Vote and Comment! - RawrPurpleNinja