^=•=^

"Mom? What is it? *sighs* a long time ago, I was through what you guys have. Desperate love. Who was the guy, mom? Mr. Arrow. Da perv. I know right?! He kissed me on the forehead one day. I kissed him at his b day. But the next day, he was sucking the lips of my archenemy. I was heartbroken. "

" Then what?"

"Two years later, your aunt, Mikaela, was getting married. I saw him. I hated him. Later, after the mass, he was so cocky. He thinks that I would easily forgive him. Hell no you wouldn't, mom! I was pissed. At the reception, he keeps buggin me!"

"Then what?"

"I met a boy. *winks* MOM! It's dad?! Yup. I like him, and he likes me. It was great. Mr. Arrow, well, he was tissed off. "

"We went on a vacay. He had to sit in my row. Those boys were giving each other death glares. One night, he told me a lie. I knew it was a lie. I played along and made a plan. While the plan was in action, Arrow assumed we were dating. I subtilely revealed the plan. And I never saw him again. Until now. So, what's gonna happen, mom? He wants me back in his arms. And his son, Dagger, wants you, Mysty. He's a perv, mom! I know....."

•••
At the mall, I got a galaxy converse, galaxy shorts, galaxy tops, galaxy everything! I got some tops with quotes on it. Some boots, some earrings and ear cuffs, and a long cardigan.

April got a knee length galaxy print socks, an emoji crop top, some shorts,  peace sign earrings that were giant, red converses, and some Ugg boots.

Mom got tons of jewelry. It was cray.
________________________________
Dagger POV: My dad is styling his dyed hair. I sigh. So VAiN. I am so lucky that I am not egoistic.

"Son, let me tell you a story. It's a true story, because it's about ME! So I had this friend that I was crushing on since I met her. I hanged out with her 24/7. She was so kind. I kinda hated it. She needs to have a flaw right? This girl, well, she liked me. She hates my friend. What was those two named?"

"Tapi and Sally."

"Who was the good one?"

"Tapi was. Sally was SEXY. 🙊 I hated her. One day, I kissed Tapi on the forehead. Then on my birthday, we played spin the bottle and we kissed. But before that, I was getting curious why Sally likes me. And I let curiosity take over me. I gained a girlfriend, but lost a best friend. But I didn't care about her, I gained popularity! But then, one day, Tapi was linking arms with another boy. I assume they were best friends, or she was making me jealous. They gave each other a little peck. I was like, she got over me so quickly, eh?!

"But then, tragedy happened. My beauty of my life died."

"Tapi?"

"No, Sally. I was devastated. I was invited to Tapi's cousin's wedding. I knew she was the kind of person who would forgive me after two years of splitting up. But no, she was pissed off. I tried to talk to her at the reception, but she ignored me."

"We went on a vacay with her friends. Her boyfriend came too. We threatened each other. I made a plan to make Tapi mine again. But, I revealed too much. And I never saw her again."
_______________________________
This was the longest chapter I ever wrote!!!!! T.T Both parents told their children. Awesome.
-OmoCat🐯

Words: 606