Just Shut Up

At the end of school, I was helping April get home. We were walking until, I felt and heard a person following us. I was hyperventilating. "Mysty, are you ok, I hear you hyperventilating. " I whisper, "April, right now, there is someone following us. It freaks me out." She nods. We keep walking.

Then, the follower came up to our speed. "So, Mysty...." My head exploded.😂 It was Dagger. I give April two taps on her wrists. She said "Can you please leave?" He said "Well, we're are neighbors, so we should walk together, right?" We both fume up. "Well, haha, please leave and shut the fuck up." He stops in his tracks. I try to cover my laughter.

Later, we are laughing at home with my mom! "Y-you said that, April?! Yeah, I did!" I laugh. Asshole, you can't get me!
•••
Dagger POV: I want her. Mysty. So. Bad. Why can't I have her?! (Cause you are an asshole, Dagger!) I need to go to Sydney's house now......
•••
"Hey baby." She's wearing the most sexiest thing I ever saw. "I know you want me, Dagger, so come and get me.....
_________________________________
Mysty POV: I sigh. Doesn't Dagger now that love isn't like the movies? I mean, I can tell that he's spoiled. He has the biggest house in our neighborhood! Ring-ding. I look on my phone. It's my aunt Mikaela. O.o
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_
•_• lawl.
-OmoCat