**Chapter Four**

Heres chapter 4, sorry for the delay I came to a point where I deleted the chapter 2 times and started it over. I hope you like it and hope its a bit longer to make up for not updating. Thanks for everything, the 400 + reads, and all the votes. It means a lot to me. Picture of Tyler (Jake T. Austin) and the dance routine Addie will be doing in dance.If you have a dance request for after this one just tell me and Ill look it up(: vote, fan, comment! 

~Courtney

Over a week has passed since I've gotten into Branson Dance School and I only have 4 more days with Tyler, Kaden, Gabby, and sadly Derek. I actually called the school 2 times to tell them I was going to reject the school and go to my normal high school but Derek hung the phone up right before the secretary answered.

I knew he was sad, wait never mind, not sad, extremely sad. It tore my heart just watching him spend every living minute with me, but I never wanted to leave him. Everyone had helped me move into my apartment 3 blocks away from the school, making sure I had everything I needed.

Derek snored lightly as I rubbed my thumb lightly on his hand, drawing invisible shapes everywhere. We lay in my bed in the place I called home for now until I graduated at the end of the year. The walls a light purple in my bedroom, black trim and curtains making everything come together. My picture frames of me and everyone who I loved hung on the walls, making it feel like home already, and making me less homesick.

The living room was a light grey color with blue curtains making it not so dark in the room. I had family portraits hanging on the bare walls, the portraits of dad, me, Derek, my aunts and uncles with their kids and one before mom left. Looking at that picture sometimes gives me strength to one day become the best dancer and prove to her that she should have never left. Maybe her leaving was for the best, I would have never gotten this far with her here.

"What are you thinking about?" Derek said bringing me out of my dream of a perfect life and family into the real world where I only have a few people here now and soon it'll be me, I, and dancing. Not that I don't mind because I love being by myself but not when I'm 7 hours away from the people I love.

"Just about.... About everything." I sighed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and hugging him. He was about to kiss my forehead when his phone started blaring music, causing us to jump.

"I better take it, it's my mom," he said kissing my forehead and answering the phone. I could hear the muffled voices in the background before Derek started smiling like an idiot. Well, my cute-adorable-sexy-football loving idiot, but he's mine.

He hung the phone up after saying goodbye for the final time and come over to me, engulfing me into a hug.

"Mom said the people moved out of our house a couple hours away, meaning I can visit more!" He smiled, tears prickling his eyes.

"Yay, I'm so happy now!" I said hugging him tighter.

"This means I have to get a job, and everything but I'll do anything to be near you."

"You're so sweet!" I said kissing him and pulling out of the hug. "We need to get ready though."

"Right," he said never ever dropping the smile, but it only got bigger.

I walked to my small walk in closest and grabbed a pink skirt and a black blouse. I picked out a new bra and matching underwear and headed to the bathroom. The weather was hot out so I pulled my skirt higher to my belly button and tucked my shirt into it. I left my hair alone, letting the natural curls stay while I did my makeup. I went light today, putting mascara and blush on.