C2: For Your Entertainment.

Word of the Chapter::

Cray.

Because giiiiirl, you cray fish!

€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•€•£•¥•

~•Jeremy's POV•~

After an extremely long airplane flight, sitting beside my emotionless brother, the plane finally landed. After collection all our bags of luggage, Storme and I made our way to where strangers and family members collected each other by holding signs with their names above their heads.

I looked around for a little bit by myself because Storme didn't seem to care enough to put in an effort of helping me. I soon spotted the sign with our names written on it in bold letters:

"Jeremy & Storme Dillon"

Following the sign down, I saw an older man holding it.

He was probably around mid forties but looked good for his age. He was bald but you could tell his hair had been a white blond from the slight stubble on his face.

He had several tattoos, like a strange symbol on the back of his neck, a black widow spider on his right shoulder, a black spider on the top of his right wrist, the word 'Twist' and an arrow on the top of his left hand in between his thumb and pointer finger and from what i could see,the beginning of a name on his chest above his heart.

All I could see was 'Ch-' because his black, Friday the 13th tee shirt covered the rest. He wore faded gray jeans and big black leather boots. He also wore a leather jacket and had that biker look to him.

I was slightly scared but I still grabbed Stormes shoulder and pulled him towards the intimidating man. I swear that sometimes I was the oldest, I did everything for us. Always paying attention so I could help him with his homework and making sure he ate before he went to bed when we still lived on the orphanage.

After a little bit of a walk, we finally stood in front of the large man, he seemed to be around 6'2. Which was pretty big against my 5'6 height and even Stormes, 5'10 height.

He looked down at us and smiled. His smile was so friendly and calm, all of my previous thoughts of him being rude or scary flew out the window. You could see laugh lines by his light blue eyes and he even had slight dimples that complimented his full white smile. Well that didn't sound creepy or gay at all. *note the sarcasm*

"You guys must be Jeremy and Storme. I'm Tim, your new adoptive father but you can just call me Tim or Dad. Whatever your more comfortable with." He said kindly, reaching a hand out for me to shake, which I did. Before turning and offering it to my brother too. Storme didn't move an inch and kept his usual emotionless face on.

Awkwardly pulling his hand back, Tim started leading us out of the busy airport.

On the way to his truck he started telling us about the city, Hamilton. He told us about his wife, his step son Tyson, his other two sons Rick and Dmitri, David, who was his ex wife's son but he also considered his own and his only daughter, Chris, whose name I'm guessing was the one i saw tattooed on his chest earlier.

We made it across the parking lot to his red Ford Ranger and got in. Me, squished in the back and my brother in the front. It was around a 15 minute drive so we didn't really talk about much. Well Storme didn't talk about anything, but that was normal. I would actually be kind of freaked out if he randomly started talking. Especially if he talked with emotion. He does occasionally talk but his voice is always dull and emotionless.

We pulled up to nice house, it was two stories high and white with a golf course across the street called Willow Valley.

They/we lived away fr the city but not quit country yet. The back yard was HUGE, and there was even a tree house up in a tree back there. There was a nice garden in the front of the house and a mice, long, shiny black driveway that ended with a two door garage beside the house.