The Warrior's Whisper. *Chapter Eight*

Hey Readers!!(: I'm really excited because this book has made it to the historical fiction list :D 

It's like #387 or something, I know thats like hardly anything to get excited about, But I sure am :') 

Thanks for the support:) Much Love xxxx

*****************************************************************************************

"Hello?!" Timothy shrieked jumping bolt right up. He heard no response so he dangled the top half of his body over the bed. Slowly he lowered himself so his head became level with the legs of his bed. He took hold of the sheet that hung over his bed and gently lifted it up curiously. The next thing he saw gave Timothy such a fright that he fell straight of his bed and hit the floor with a bump. "Ouch" He yelled clutching his head. He looked up again to see if what he saw was correct. There, sitting in the corner of underneath his bed, all curled up was a little boy. 

He looked older than Rupert, but younger than Timothy. He was clutching a toy plane closely to his chest and his eyes were locked on Timothy's. "What..are..." Timothy stuttered before noticing the plane. "Hey, that's mine" He scowled noticing it was the one missing from his shelf. The boy screwed his face up and tryed to back away. "Forget it" Timothy sighed. 

He crawled under his bed to join the boy, more curious now. "What is your name?" The young chinese boy did not answer but just sat there staring at Timothy. They sat there for a moment whilst Timothy thought. He pointed at himself quickly "Timothy" He repeated a few times slowly until he pointed at the boy. "Dewei" The boy whispered. Timothy smiled gently placing his hand out for him to shake. Dewei slowly gripped his hand and shook it, but Timothy began to fling both their arms around causing Dewei to laugh quietly.

"Do you speak english?" Timothy asked slowly. Dewei looked strangely at him until he eventually shook his head. "Ok" Timothy sighed not knowing what to do. If he couldn't speak to him, he had no idea how else to communicate with the boy. "Come out" He demanded gesturing Dewei to follow him out. They both crawled onto Timothy's bed and sat there whilst Timothy thought. "I know!" He yelled out in pleasure. He quickly ran towards one of his boxes and pulled out paper and pencils. He dropped them on the bed in front of Dewei, and then pointed at them. 

Although Dewei wasn't told what to do, he understood Timothy loud and clear.  

Hey Guys, I'll upload more soon. Sorry Im doing my chapters in bits other than uploading a chapter att a time, but thats how I do it soooo sorry:/ haha keep reading please, I'll put up more soon! <3