The Warrior's Whisper. *Chapter Seven*

Please Vote and comment guys? If you do I promise to upload sooner :D I hope your enjoying this story, it's not my main one but I really enjoy writing about the war so yano:P 

Loveee you all <3

 ************************************************************

Chapter Seven;

As the thought of her parent's flashed back into Joanne's mind, she became desperate to leave. "Come on Timothy, we're going home" She made a grab for his arm and dragged him out of the door whilst still carrying her youngest brother. Shouts were heard from behind them as they left but no one made an attempt to keep them. The three of them dashed out onto the street again and the smell of dead bodies hit their noses instantly.

"Ergh! That's repulsive" Joanne complained holding her nose. Timothy grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the path. "Don't look" He advised. They continued up the road for a while, fortunetly not disturbed by any soldiers. Rupert became more and more unsettled until he began to cry. "Oh do be quiet" Joanne hissed feeling tired and fed up.  

"He's probably hungry." Timothy frowned. "Like me"

"Me too. Don't worry, I know there will be food at home." Joanne smiled.  

"We can get the servants to make us something" Timothy grinned more cheerfully.  

"Yeah" Joanne agreed unsure. She rocked Rupert more and after another hour of walking their house became in sight. Timothy began to run towards the house as his excitement grew rapidly. "Mother! Father!" He shrieked as he pushed through the front door. It was unlocked, but the young boy took no notice, he had other things on his mind.

He rushed through the house calling out to his parents, completely ignoring the state of it. After a few more minutes of no answer, Timothy became unpatient and began to slow down. As he came to a full halt, it finally became clear to him what the house looked like. "Tim!" Joanne shouted finally running into the house. "Woah" She said dropping her jaw.

What they once knew of their pristine, perfectly kept house was gone. It was a complete state, almost everything had either been thrown about or tooken away. Sparkely shattered glass covered the floor like fresh dew on grass early in the morning. "Stay where you are" Joanne demanded. Timothy stood in his tracks and turned back around to Joanne, locking eyes with her. 

"What's happened?" Timothy mumbled, his eyes filling up.

"How would I know" Joanne snapped, feeling slightly crabby.  "The door was broken in, anyone could of came" She stepped closer to Timothy, carefully avoiding the tiny bits of glass. 

"Maybe we should look for the servants" He suggested.

"There's no point, what possible reason could they stay here for?" Joanne laughed. Timothy scowled at his sister then began to wander towards the kitchen.  

"Where are you going?" Joanne growled following him slowly.

"I'm hungry." He replied bluntly. Timothy continued through the kitchen to notice it matched the state of the rest of the house. Timothy frowned miserably as he searched through cuboards, finding hardly anything that was edible at the least. "Where is everything?" He grumbled. 

"It's what I expected to be honest" Joanne muttered.

"What?" Timothy asked curiously.

"Well with all that's happened, someone would of been bound to break in. There's no such thing as law now, and as we live on one of the highest class streets in the city with nobody here at this current time, someone must surely break in." She explained.  Timothy scowled then returned to his search, everything he found that they could eat he threw onto the table. 

"Tim, we can't eat some of this stuff" Joanne laughed waving a mouldy piece of bread. 

"Better than nothing" Timothy replied sitting back at the table. "That's everything here" They both kept their eyes on all the unpleasant looking food layed out on the table. "Dig in...I guess" Timothy laughed taking a bite from a piece of stale looking cake. He shivered as the dry spongy texture slid down his throat slowly. 

"We should probably wait here for them" Joanne suggested refering to their parents. 

"Well I haven't got any other ideas" Timothy mumbled as he continued to pick through the food parts. Joanne sat Rupert on her lap and held bits of bread to his mouth as he nibbled it. He eventually fell asleep and Joanne tryed eating something. "This is horrible" She commented, but knew it would be best if she ate something. 

"I'm going to bed now" Timothy said quietly. "Hopefully when I wake up, they'll be here." 

"Don't get your hopes up to high" Joanne replied. "Make sure you have plenty of covers, most of the windows are broken so it will get cold overnight" Timothy quickly nodded and began to walk towards the staircase with a grumbly belly.  He carefully walked up each step, avoiding stepping on any broken glass or wood until he reached his bedroom.

Feeling slightly nervous, he opened his bedroom door carefully keeping his eyes pealed open. He stepped in calmly and flicked his light switch on, but it was still dark. He attempted flicking it a couple of times before he realised it was no use. Timothy continued through to his room, only being able to make out the window. He leaped for the curtains and spread them right open, allowing a little bit of light to fill the room from the moon. 

Timothy let out a gasp as he noticed how destroyed his room was. "What have they done?" He growled as he stormed around the room, inspecting each bit. He made a sudden dash to his plane shelf and strangely noticed each one was still in tact, apart from one was missing. Timothy repeated the quick manuover several times of counting each plane until he definetly realised there was one plane missing. He screamed out in anger causing Joanne to burst into his room. 

"What?!" She cryed out running over to him.

"One of my planes have gone" Timothy sulked.

"Oh grow up Tim, I thought you were in trouble" She said in frustration. "I've put Rupert to bed and we're both sleeping in Mother and Father's room." Timothy just stood there, arms crossed and face directed to the floor. She stared at him for several seconds before flicking her eyes towards the bed.

"You need blankets" She pointed out walking towards his closet. Joanne pulled out a few woolen blankets that Timothy only used in winter. She flung them onto his bed and walked towards the door. "Night Tim, tomorrow's a new day" And with that she left. He stood there for a few minutes, taking it all in before walking to his bed. He flopped down on it, not even removing his shoes. Timothy pulled the blankets over himself and cuddled up, ignoring the cold air that hit his face. 

A tear rolled down his face as realization suddenly started to become more visible for the dreamer.

Money can't always save. 

Timothy slowly began to nodd off when he heard a quiet noise coming from under his bed, his eyes instantly opened. 

Next chaper? :) Love you x