how about suicide?

Karkat followed the sounds of glass breaking and loud screaming. "Dirk?" He called out again seeing a dimmly lifted room. Karkat opened the door to find glass shardes everywhere with a dirk in the corner

"Karkat" dirk said with a cracked voice "I'm sorry" karkat ignored the apology picking dirk up off the floor, karkat walked over to the bathroom, with dirk on his side karkat placed him on the toilet grabbing the first aid kit from under the sink. As karkat began to clean dirks hand removing and stray pieces of glass, dirk flinched with every touch. Karkat wrapped dirks hand with gaze still ignoring his apologize."I'm sorry karkat" karkat looked dirk in the eyes "don't be" karkat quickly placed a small kiss on dirks lips as he got up to leave.

Dirk was stunned he didn't know what to make of that, or even what to do. He heard karkat close the door. "What did I do" dirk softly began to cry again. After losing his use to be boyfriend Jake to another person, he didn't wanna lose to love again. He wanted to stop the pain dirk wanted to be with his bro again, Dave he was no longer with him, seeing as he died many years ago for a horrid accident.
"I'm done I'm going to do it" dirk said between tears with a shakey voice. "I'm going to do it" dirk grabbed a piece of paper a pen and his katana, and began to write.

{ time skip brought to you by Italy screaming pasta,
Italy: PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
me: see?}

After some time writing dirk was done. He finally finished his suicide note..