October 11 2001

It was now October 11, 2001.

One month after the September 11 attacks.

The attacks would have happened if Logan Dara, Dicky Michaelson, and Andrea Élan hadn't discovered the attacks in an obscure newspaper and told Sean Michael Rowes about it. Sean never would have tipped off the FBI and 19 men wouldn't have been arrested for plotting to carry out the attacks.

In short, the entire country would have been destroyed if Sean, Logan, Dicky, and Andrea hadn't prevented the attacks in time.

We now find the cousins having dinner in a small restaurant called The Sesame Express, which was located just outside Pasadena. At first glance, they are all going out to eat, but if we looked closer, we could tell that they were celebrating something important.

This was the one-month anniversary of when they stopped the September 11 attacks in New York and Washington DC.

"While we've gotten a small amount of hype for The Frostfall, everyone's still excited for Harry Potter," said Andrea as everyone was eating. Dinner consisted of fried white rice with chrysanthemum leaves, durian, ogbono nut, salmon and duck with a salad of sautéed sea kale and elderberries. "What are we doing wrong?"

(Before we go any further, I would like to remind you that "The Frostfall" was a film that was based on the book "The Destiny of Lacey Parrish". The cousins were promoting the movie in the hopes that it would overtake the popular and anticipated movie "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone".)

"I don't know, but it seems that everyone wants to watch Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone and completely ignore our movie," said Logan. "Which means that we're going to have to step it up if we want to take down Harry Potter."

"Does anyone have any good ideas on how we can do that?" said Andrea. "Ideas that are legitimate and should work?"

"Well, we could sabotage "Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone" by making a video claiming that Harry Potter promotes witchcraft," said Dicky.

"Oooh, good idea," said Logan. "I could dress up as Father Diego and pretend to denounce Harry Potter as evil."

"I don't think some people are going to like that," said Andrea.

"Who cares about what they think?" Dicky cried out. "I most certainly don't. As far as I can tell, J.K. Rowling can kiss the fattest part of my ass!"

"Dude, you are tasteless!" Logan cried out.

"And proud of it!" said Dicky.

"Oh God!" Andrea cried out.

The three cousins soon settled down to a comfortable life in Pasadena, California after leaving New York. While Logan kept busy with his various filming projects, Dicky and Andrea enrolled their children in school. They themselves had yet to plan their next move.

As for Andrea, she was concerned that Roger wasn't in California yet despite Sean's promise that he would get Roger's job to send him to California as soon as he could. She vowed to confront Sean about that the next time they met.

"Enough about that," said Sean. "We've come here to celebrate an important anniversary."

"What anniversary are we talking about?" said Logan.

"It's been one month since we prevented the September 11 attacks," said Sean.

"Really?" said Andrea. "You're telling me that a whole month has gone by since we stopped the attacks from happening?"