THIRTY

Sean's mind nudged mine into taking a seat on the bench in the middle of the boys' locker room. My body did as ordered, trembling from exertion.

"Hmm..." Sean quickly scanned the room. "I know it's not the most romantic..." He looked at me, smiling, before pursing his lips in thought. "And, of course, it would've been a lot better if you were a bit more enthusiastic..."

My head throbbed as he pushed his will more strongly, overriding mine completely. I felt me slowly wanting to betray myself, my feelings turning almost warm (lukewarm) as I looked at Sean.

"This is okay," I mumbled, feeling a traitorous smile bloom on my lips. The more tired I grew, the more he inched into my brain.

He smiled and bent at the waist to lean in close to my face. "There's my girl."

The headache kept on pounding as a girlish giggle left my lips. I frowned, suddenly feeling worried about Sean. "Baby, you look tired."

His smile faltered for a second before he brightened and softly brushed his lips against mine. My lips burnt while my back straightened with ice.

"I'm okay," he replied. "Just tired."

"What if someone sees us?" I asked, looking deeply into his eyes. Had I even noticed before how blue they were? Like crystal summer water. I could swim in those eyes. Get completely lost.

"Oh, baby," Sean mumbled, brushing his fingers down my cheek. "I just need you so much. I know this isn't the place-"

I closed my eyes for a second against the headache that was splitting my head in two, "I need you too. I don't care that it's here." There was a desperation in my body and I was convinced that Sean was the only one that could satiate it. I opened my eyes and fought the headache-induced nausea as I locked eyes with him and whispered, "Make love to me, Sean."

He looked really tired now. Exhausted, really. The concern rocking my body felt foreign and out of place, but I brought my hand up to run down his cheek, down his neck. "What's wrong? You look sick."

He caught my hand in his, removed it from his cheek, and kissed the knuckles. Hitching his head towards the shower area, he ignored my concerned observation, saying, "Would you like to take a shower with me, Ms. Parker?"

My heart fluttered at the use of 'Ms. Parker', an errant thought trying to take hold of my hijacked brain, but failing.

I smiled. "I would love to."

Sean helped me to my feet. My legs trembled. I was so tired. So tired.

As he guided us over to the showers, I squeezed my eyes tightly shut against the headache.

"Sit here," Sean mumbled and escorted me to a bench in front of the entrance to the shower area. His eyes hungrily traveled down my body, and the slow lick of his tongue over his lips made desire shoot through me.

The thought and the realization it brought was sudden and invasive; I love him so much.

"I'll help you out of those clothes," he said and kneeled in front of me.

My hands slowly sifted through the hair at the top of his head, as his trembling fingers unbuttoned my jeans.

I gasped as the back of his fingers brushed against me intimately, with only my panties between, as he slowly pulled the zipper down. The sensation made me dizzy and I momentarily fisted my hands into his hair, attempting to prevent myself from falling off the bench.

Sean slid his hands inside my jeans, over my hips, with the intent of pushing them off me, but he didn't get very much further than that.

His head whipped to the side, in the direction of the closed door, and in response to something I couldn't hear or see yet, he grumbled, "Fuck!", snapped his hands out of my jeans before he scrambled to his feet. The door pushed open as Sean was backing away from me.