The Revenge Artist will do it for you (Chapter Four)

Chapter Four

Picture on the side is Preston (Actor William Moseley)

**********************************

"Did you remember to bring everything for the prank?" Natalie asked, bouncing excitedly in her seat.

"Duh, we're getting revenge on Deana - of course, I remembered everything!" I snapped, annoyed with her now. She'd been asking me the same question since last night - she even texted me 67 times.

"Fine, fine. Sheesh, moody much" She grumbled, still jumping in her seat.

"What is up with your butt, dude? Is there like a bouncy ball stuck there?" I smirked, and she stopped with a glare.

"Ew, Avery. Argh - I did so not need that mental image!" She huffed, folding her arms.

"Hey, it sure looked like you did. If you do, I know this great surgeon - I'm sure he'd be more than happy to remove it for you" I smirked, parking the car in the school parking lot.

"Urgh, you're so annoying sometimes!" She groaned, slamming the door. "I need a pick me up" She trailed off. Her eyes lit up when she spotted Preston walking towards us.

"Hey, Avery, can I make use of our personal slave?" She asked, grinning evilly.

"Be my guest" I laughed with a flourish of my hand.

"Hey Preston!" She yelled, his head snapping our way. "Come on over for a sec!" He glared, but trudged over anyways.

"You have to keep this thing on the down low, Avery" He growled darkly.

"Or what?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Or nothing, just please try to - "

"No, no. You were in the middle of threatening me. Aren't you going to add some physical violence with it? You know like, old times" I sneered, remembering my lovestruck 13 year old self. He didn't answer me.

"Stupid slave! Now you've made your master angry!" Natalie smacked the back of his head.

"What is wrong with you? And seriously - master?" Preston demanded, glaring at her.

"Yes, she's your master! Incompetent slave" She muttered, and I doubted Preston even knew what that meant. "Don't worry, slave. Your stupidity is much expected" She added, patting his head sympathetically

.

"I'm not some damn dog - and you actually think I'm your slave, don't you?" Preston asked her, looking at her in disbelief.

"I don't think - I know!" She huffed, smacking the back of his head again.

"At least I'm not some retarded nerd with a spasm in her hand!" He shot back, slapping her arm. Natalie's mouth formed a perfect 'O' before changing into a glare.

"How dare you defy me, slave! I'm not a retard - " She smacked his head. "I'm not a nerd - " She smacked his head again. "And I am not spasming!" She shrieked, strangling him. This was a lot like yesterday.

"You psychopath!" Preston choked, trying to claw her hands off of his neck. I watched on in amusement - Natalie had her moments, but she was always there for me. I waited until he resembled a smurf before saving him.

"Now, now, Natalie. Keep the slave in good condition - we still need his help for the revenge prank, remember?" I reminded her. She let go of his neck with a shrug and Preston jerked back, gasping for air.

"I was done with him anyways - I think I was losing brain cells on contact" She informed me gravely, raising her eyebrows in disapproval.

"Not that you had many brain cells to begin with" Preston muttered, rubbing his slightly purple neck. He'll live - besides, it was a very interesting shade of purple. Like the colour of a massive bruise.

"Shut up, slave. Meet me by my car after school - we have some revenge-pranking to do" I told him, about to drag Natalie away but he grabbed my elbow.

"In some countries, skin to skin contact is considered rude - so please give me one good reason for not hacking you apart with a lab scalpel" I seethed, picking his hand disgustedly off of my arm.

"Whatever - I have football practice after school, so I can't come" He smirked, looking pleased with himself.

"For how long?" I asked him, ignoring his suspicious look.

"Why? It's for an hour" He replied, eyeing me warily.

"Good. I'll meet you then." I said, walking past him to where Natalie was waiting for me by the door.

"I hate you, Avery!" He yelled, when I was halfway there.

"I hate you even more, Preston!" I yelled back, turning around to see him smirk. He shook his head and walked off. He was just as dumb as I remembered him.

************

The next chapter will be the prank. :)

Till next time!

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE ON EXTERNAL LINK!