Naughty Traffic Stop 2 of 2

AN: This is the second part written by the awesome and evil CrissyCalabria! Show her some love and leave a comment letting her know just how Amazing she is!

This is me bowing down....once again....to your PURE AWESOMENESS! Stop being so great! Your making me freaking jealous over here!!! :P

WARNING: Mature, Sexy, and Oh So HOTT!

Naughty Traffic Stop: Part 2 of 2

I watched as their eyes bulge when I grabbed my nightstick from where I had replaced it in my belt loop and swatted badass Alex lightly across the ass with it. They immediately turned and pressed themselves spread eagle against the cool metal of the car.

“Do you know why you where pulled over?” I whispered huskily in Alec’s ear, wondering if he enjoyed playing my games as much as I did. He took in a sharp breath but did not dare turn his head when he answered me.

“Because I was sucking his d!ck Officer?” My sweet Brit replied hesitantly in that sexy accent that drives me wild, but he was only half right. Yes initially, I was sexually frustrated and needed a release, but they were also driving recklessly, which seemed not as important of a reason at the present because in a short time, I was going to be driving my shaft into both of their tender asses, but good.

I decided to go easy on Alec because his answer was partly correct and swatted his ass firmly with my nightstick. He winced and clenched his cheeks as the cool wood barrel slapped against his skin. I smirked to myself, because now, I got to kiss it and make it better. I leaned down so I was level with my sweet Brit’s flaming cheeks and ran my tongue against his swollen skin. I reached between his legs and rolled his balls in my hands, tugging lightly and fondling them.  He moaned rapidly, making me stiffen a little further, when I pressed my lips to his tender ass and sucked on the hot flesh there until I was satisfied with the taste of him.

I left him abruptly and trained my sights on my sexy badass Alex. I knew he was a bit stronger, could handle more of my erotic pleasure then his boyfriend. He was definitely more than willing to be given a small amount of pain in return for a much higher dose of pleasure. I whacked my sexy badass Alex hard, on his rounded backside and a whimper of pleasurable pain left his quivering lips. I decided to question him now, to see if he was willing to play.

"Why was he sucking your d!ck while you were driving? Do you like it dangerous?" I purred in his ear seductively, trailing my fingers across his taught skin and letting one finger run down the crack of his ass.

"No Officer, I like it rough and dangerous." My badass replied with a sexy moan. My freaking d!ck was swollen with need, because the way these two sweet schoolboys aroused me was unreal. Perhaps I should have punished them weeks ago.

I smacked his other cheek again with my nightstick and then used it to forcefully spread his legs further. If he liked it rough and dangerous, I would surely show him rough and dangerous.

"Officer what?" I asked almost offended that he hadn't used the name he had chosen for me. It didn't have the same effect on me as it did when it rolled off my sweet Brit’s tongue, but it still made my d!ck twitch hearing it.

"Officer Sexy." Alex purred in a breathy voice. I noticed Alec shiver in anticipation beside him. His d!ck was slick with moisture from his arousal upon seeing our exchange.

I smacked his ass again, harder this time, and shoved my nightstick down the length of his ass in between his cheeks. I smiled to myself when I dropped to my knees and tongued his delicate, abused flesh, sliding my lips across the reddened areas and enjoying his moans in response. I reached between his legs and grabbed his hard on, tugging and stroking him gently. I used his pre-cum as a lubricant to lessen the friction of my undoubtedly pleasurable rubbing. His taste was amazing and I enjoyed every second that my tongue trailed across his young firm ass.