Him and Him part 1 of 2

AN: CrissyCalabria and I did something...bad. We FORCED ArrestedData to write a one shot for our Tri-Action story! We used...threats, bribery, blackmail, a few torture tools....ect. for him to write this for us!

 It's in his very sexy British Character Alec's P.O.V  from his story Freshman. Be sure to comment, telling him how unbelievably Awesome he is! And then go fan him!!

Note from me to Samsy: Dude....THAT WAS FREAKING HOT! and Um...sorry for corrupting you? :P

Warning: Has very naughty scene in it.....VERY NAUGHTY!!

Him and Him

The three weeks following my first sexual experience with Alex had largely been uneventful; I still went to class (almost) every day, did school work when it required and all the other typical things college students did.

My friendship with him hadn’t really changed that much; the only difference now was that I wanted to get some alone time with him again. I couldn’t tell if my need for him was the result of sexual frustration – it had been nearly two years since the last time I had sex prior to my first encounter with Alex specifically – or if I was genuinely attracted to him.

If I was being completely honest with myself, it was probably a bit of both.

I could still feel his warmth throbbing in my palm, see the glistening juice on his tip. His sharp intake of breath whenever I ran my tongue along just under his head still echoed in my ears, and I was eager to re-live all that … I just wasn’t sure how to articulate that.

One night, having finished a round of research for an upcoming paper on the influence of 24-hour cable news on the mainstream media, I decided that desire wasn’t the right approach. I didn’t need to tell Alex I wanted to fool around with him again; I needed to show him.

Where was the harm in that? He’d enjoyed our last rendezvous as much as I had, if not more. Besides, he told me himself what a horny little bas**rd he was, so the chances of him saying no were slim, if they existed at all.

So knowing he was downstairs hanging with some other buddies of his, I grabbed my phone and shot him a quick text: Upstairs. Now.

As I waited for a response, I ducked into the bathroom to take off my black t-shirt and jeans, stealing a quick glance at my thin frame in the mirror before hooking my thumbs under the waistband of my boxer shorts, pushing them to the floor. Already half-hard from anticipation, and my legs starting to shake a little, I grabbed a pair of gray shorts that I sometimes slept in, putting them on.

Though the shorts stopped at the top of my knees, they left nothing to the imagination. Especially as the tent in the front was starting to get bigger. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest; was that because of nerves or something else?

Before I could consider the response, I heard a knock on the door to my bedroom. Thankful I shared an apartment that had separate bedrooms, I opened the door and ushered Alex on through before closing and locking the door again. I didn’t think my roommate, Crissy, knew what was going on, and I didn’t really feel like trying to think of an explanation – especially as Alex stood before me in a Boss-x Petty t-shirt and camouflage shorts.

By now, my boat was at full mast. He saw this, arching an eyebrow and sitting on the edge of the bed with a smirk. “I was gonna ask what’s up,” he teased, “but it looks like I’ve already got my answer.”

Deciding once again on action over words, I pushed him down onto the bed, watching him bounce a little on the mattress, before climbing on top and straddling his lap. I could feel his length hardening under me, my hands slipping under his shirt so my fingers could trail over his skin and tangle in his hair. I sucked in a ragged breath before leaning down to grab his left earlobe with my teeth.

His aftershave filled my nostrils and I moaned, my fingers gripping insistently on his pecs.

His hands grabbed my hips, and I felt him arch his back. My c0ck lurched when I heard Alex’s breath catch in his throat, and I could feel the tiniest dribble of precum seeping from my opening and staining the front of my shorts.

“Fuck!” I hissed against his ear when he surprised me by grabbing my concealed shaft, running his thumb lightly over the tip. My legs shook and I grabbed his shoulders for support, staring down at him and rocking my hips back and forth; I felt his length trapped between my legs and for the briefest moment, I wondered what he would feel like nestled between my ass cheeks.

Was I ready for that? Up until three weeks ago, I’d never so much as jacked off a d!ck that wasn’t mind. Did I really wanna take that next step, to shove his d!ck up my butt?

Honestly … no. As enticing as the thought was, it was just as scary.

As Alex stroked my c0ck through my shorts, I tugged on his t-shirt until I had it over his head and tossed it to the floor. My hands returned to his warm chest before I leaned down and wrapped my lips around his left nipple. He gasped when I sucked on the nub and let the tip of my tongue flick over it, his hands letting go of my length and slipping under the waistband of my shorts to grab and fondle my smooth ass cheeks.

I groaned at his touch, grinding my hips more insistently over his crotch as my fingers moved to pinch and tweak his nipples. His hands still on my ass cheeks, he pushed me forward before pulling down the front of my shorts. My hard d!ck sprung free, the tip lightly bopping him on the nose. He responded by grabbing the base and licking the precum off my tip, and I had to grab the back of his head to keep my balance.

After studying my d!ck, as if he’d never seen it before, he wrapped his lips around the head and then took half of my length into his mouth. I groaned as I slid into his tight cavern, feeling his tongue flick along my underside. His teeth lightly grazed over the top of my shaft and my thighs threatened to give out; again, I grabbed his head to keep from falling.

Shivers ran down my spine as I watched his lips stroke me, feeling the suction of his warm, wet mouth. My fingers ran over his dark buzzcut, closing my eyes and letting myself give in to the sensation. I throbbed against his tongue, leaking precum at random intervals with tiny, almost inaudible whimpers.

He grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed against me, driving the rest of my d!ck into his mouth and down his throat. I gasped and nearly blew right then and there, shaking as I clawed at his shoulders for any means of balance I could find. My eyes were wide, my mouth agape and my breath ragged. He swallowed around my cock, then swallowed again. I saw saliva dribbling down his chin, my d!ck throbbing so hard I thought it would literally explode.

At this point, I was little more than a bundle of nerves and a series of unintelligible grunts and moans. A bead of sweat ran down my forehead from the exertion of enjoying his every touch, moaning when I felt his fingernails dig into my butt cheeks. His tongue snaked out along the underside of my shaft, tickling my ball sac.

“F*ck,” I whispered, tossing my head back again. He responded by pushing me onto my back, and I bounced on the mattress before he grabbed my legs, spread them and shoved my length back into his warm mouth. I screamed and bucked my hips before he pushed me down, staring at me with dark, lustful eyes.

The time for playing fair was apparently over; it only took one and a half sessions before he felt comfortable enough to throw me around and do whatever the fuck he wanted with me. I was never really one to give in to someone else like that, but I throbbed so hard against the roof of his mouth that I didn’t care.

Right now, all that mattered was he had my d!ck in his mouth, and my balls were now coated in his spit.

“F*ck, I’m gonna cum soon,” I whimper, licking my lips and relishing in the sensation of my meat being shoved down Alex’s throat. My words only spurred him onward, as he grabbed and massaged my balls with one hand, while the other stroked my wet d!ck whenever it popped out of his mouth.

If this was what being on fire felt like, I never wanted anyone to put me out.

Alex squeezed, and that was when the tickle started. I writhed under him, grunting and squirming as my hands gripped the bed sheets. The tingle grew stronger every time I bottomed out in his throat, and before I knew it, my entire body bucked and I screamed in ecstasy.

Spots danced in front of my eyes as my c0ck lurched against his tongue, pouring my thick seed into his mouth. I felt it coat his tongue and slither down his throat. When Alex swallowed after three massive spurts, I screamed again, five more ropes of cum shooting into his mouth. He grunted and swallowed what he could, letting the rest dribble down over my shaft to pool in my lap.

My entire body shook, my fingers white and numb from grabbing the bed so hard. I struggled to find my breath, and for a second, I thought I might pass out. His tongue whirled around my tip, and I shuddered as the last drops of my release seeped out – which he immediately swallowed.

“Oh,” I wheezed, “my f*cking God …”

He let go of my c0ck with a self-satisfied smile, licking his lips and idly stroking my wet shaft as it softened. I watched him intently as my breath slowly returned to my lungs before sitting up and pressing against his shoulder.