Part 6

Sorry for the long wait, had a case of writers block.... Hope you enjoy!!!

Genis began to slowly panic. The folder she was looking for was gone, and she had no idea what to do.

She'd spent years, YEARS, pretending to be one of the Capitals citizens. Wearing the wigs, the ridiculous amount of makeup, and even taking in Avox's. But all of that would have been for nothing if she didn't find that folder.

She searched all though out that room, scanning everything. But to no avail. It had disappeared.

What was she going to do?

What if President Snow's spies had found it? What if they knew everything? What if they tried to kill her?

This most definitely wasn't good.

~

Dove and Joshua read the papers very carefully. It was all so complicated, yet it made perfect sense at the same time.

The papers were about plans for a rebellion, and they wanted in. Neither one let Meredith or Rue know about the plans. It was too risky.

It took them a good two days to get up the courage to confront Genis about it, who hadn't left her room since she got back.

Looking nervously at Dove, Joshua knocked on the door. To their surprise, the door was already partially open, and their master was nowhere to be seen.

Dove walked in, dragging her friend in with her. The room was a mess. Pillows, blankets, and random bits of paper littered the floor, making it a hazard to walk through. They stepped carefully, in fear Genis would hear them.

Dove walked all the way through the library until she came across the secret door. The bookcase covering it had been moved aside, and the door was wide open.

Inside, Genis was leaning against a file cabinet, her head in her hands. Her wig was no longer on, exposing her chestnut brown hair.

She jumped, and looked up, expecting armed guards coming to arrest her. Genis sighed in relief when she realized it was only Dove and Joshua. Then she remembered, they were in there.

"What are you doing? Rosemary? Flavis?"

Dove took out her notepad, and showed her the prepared speech. Genis took it, and began to read, nervously glancing at the two of them every now and then.

'We want in.' Joshua wrote.

"Why would you want in? Why would you want to risk your lives?"

Dove took the notepad back, and began to write. 'The capital took our voices, and tried to kill us. Trust me, we want to make them pay.'

"Okay. You're in. But I can't tell you what will happen to you." The two mute nodded, and Genis stood up, ready to give them all the info they needed.

Okay guys, I know I've been a bit of a jerk, and haven't updated. But I'm going to publish this chapter, then I'm going to read MockingJay, the third book in the hunger games trilogy.

Mainly for the story, and the details.

So yeah. After this chapter, things are going to skip forward a little, to when Katniss is brought to District 13.

Okay?

~Clieo