Chapter 5

The next few days were uneventful until Sebastian and Ciel had to leave Lily was left at the house to help keep the three from destroying the mansion. A girl comes and she insist on decorating the mansion. Lily stays away from this girl because she wants to dress her up in odd cloths but she wasn’t going to do it. Grell and the others would let her do as she pleases but not her. Ciel and Sebastian show up and Ciel doesn’t look to happy. “I’m sorry I couldn’t stop it young master.” Lily says as she hangs her head. The girl comes running out of another room and puts something on Sebastian’s head. Lily lets out a low inaudible growl and Sebastian looks over at her and gives her a smile.

          Lily was shocked that she was being so possessive of Sebastian. She was easily upset by Mey-Rin touching him when she falls. Lily leaves the room and heads to the kitchen to check on the sweets she has been making. Sebastian comes into the kitchen behind her. “Why so upset? Are you jealous of her?” Sebastian asks as he walks up behind her. “Not at all.” Lily says as she pulls the cake out of the oven. Sebastian laughs and grabs Lily by the waist. “Sebastian?” Lily asks. Sebastian leans his head tords hers and their lips are inches apart. “I get jealous of the young master touching you. Your mine you know that right?” Sebastian says. He pulls away and leaves the room. Lily lets out a deep breath then works on the cake.

          Once the cake was decorated she walks out to find out there is going to be a dance party and that Ciel needed her to help him change his cloths. She walks to his study wheeling the cart with tea and cake into the study. Sebastian and Ciel were dancing together. “Your tea and cake is ready young master. I’ll go get your cloths ready for tonight.” Lily says. Ciel stops and looks over at her. “You teach me to dance. Sebastian is to tall.” Ciel says. Lily walks over to him and takes Sebastian’s place. Sebastian looks upset for a moment but watches with amusement as Lily teaches Ciel how to waltz.

          “I’ll have Sebastian help me change you go down to the ball room and wait with the others.” Ciel says. Lily bows and dose as he says. Once alone Ciel looks at Sebastian. “You like her don’t you? Do you want to court her?” Ciel asks in a teasing tone watching his butler carefully. “She is my mate young master and I will court her if you like it or not.” Sebastian says with a smile. Ciel sighs then nods. “As long as she is what she is then it’s fine. There is no point stopping you if your set on it.” Ciel says. Ciel is ready quickly and heads down to the ball room. Elizabeth was trying to get Lily to change into some good awful cloths.   “Leave her be Elizabeth.” Ciel says once he has come down the stairs. Sebastian stands next to Lily and gives her a smile. She blushes and walks over to where Grell is standing. Lily doesn’t pay much attention to what happens but she listens once Sebastian starts to play his violin.

          After the party is over Sebastian walks over to her. “I will be changing the young master. Would you mind starting the dishes in the kitchen?” Sebastian says with a sly smile. Lily nods and heads to the kitchen and starts the dishes. She is about half way done with them when Sebastian walks up behind her. “You know I was annoyed with you dancing with the young master.” Sebastian says in her ear. She jumps and the soppy dish slips from her hand. Sebastian catches it and places it in the sink. “I need to finish this Sebastian.” Lily says as she turns back to the dishes. Sebastian takes a few steps back and watches her work. Once she is done she puts the dishes away. She pulls a chair over to put some dishes away up on the top of the china cabinet. She loses her balances and the plates start to crash down. Sebastian catches her and the plates without them braking.  Sebastian puts her on the ground and puts the plates away.

          “Thank you. Good night.” Lily says before running off to her room. Once alone in her room she sits on the floor up against the door. Her heart was beating fast and her face was flushed. She gets in bed and falls asleep still thinking about what had happened. Lily get’s up the next morning and heads straight to Mey-Rin’s room. She was still asleep and Lily wakes her up they then go get Finny and Bard up. She eats then heads up to her master’s room. Sebastian was already there getting him up and she heads over to get out his cloths. After Ciel is dressed he eats in the dining room and Lily heads off to do some cleaning with Mey-Rin.

          Sebastian comes over to her. “Lily the young master wants to see you.” Sebastian says. Lily nods and heads up to Ciel’s study. Once she is in the room Ciel motions for her to come over. “You wanted to see me young master?” Lily asks once she gets over to his desk. “I want you to come with me to London to solve a case. You and Sebastian will be the only two coming with me.” Ciel say. Lily nods then goes to pack Ciel’s bag and her own. She didn’t have much so it didn’t take long.  They head to the carriage and Lily sits in the carriage with Ciel. “We will get you some dresses while we are in London.” Ciel says after a long silence. “Thank you young master.” Lily says. Ciel laughs and they go back to silence for the rest of the trip. Sebastian helps Ciel out of the carriage before helping Lily out.

          Once they get inside the summer house they can hear someone in the house. They walk upstairs to see Madame Red, Grell and Lau looking throw vases. After a while they start the investigation and Lily is left alone at the town house as the others leave. Lily cleans the house while they are gone and Sebastian comes home without the others. “Lily there isn’t room for you to have your own room so you will have to share with me.” Sebastian says. Lily nods her head and head to the kitchen to bowel water for tea. The Young master comes home with the others and Sebastian starts to talk. They were going to go to a ball tonight that is being held by Viscount of Druitt. “Lily you will be helping me tonight.” Ciel says. Lily nods and goes out with Madame Red to get a dress for tonight.

          She gets a dark blue dress that makes her light blue eyes stand out and her pale skin look paler. “You look beautiful in that dress Lily.” Sebastian says when he sees her. They were alone and Lily was to help Sebastian put Ciel in his dress. “How do you stand wearing these?” Ciel ask as Sebastian tightens the corset. Lily gives him a small smile then watches as Ciel yells in pain and at Sebastian. Lily sighs and follows her master to the carriage and listens to what they have to say. Once at the party she stays close to Ciel and Sebastian. As they were trying to get to the Viscount Ciel and Sebastian notice Elizabeth and hide behind a table pulling Lily behind them.

          To get away from her Ciel and Sebastian dance across the dance floor. Lily weaves her way over to the Viscount. “Hello little raven who are you looking for?” The Viscount asks Lily. “My friend wanted to meet you Sir and you do seem handsome.” Lily says with a giggle. Ciel is now with Lily and he grabs her arm. “There is a little Robin and Raven together. It’s so cute.” The Viscount says. Lily stops listening as Ciel is trying to get Lily and himself taken away from the party.  “The little raven is old enough to do other ventures but your too young little robin.” The Viscount says. Lily blushes and looks shyly up at him. The song that was playing ends and Lily could tell that her master was getting anxious because Lady Elizabeth was trying to get over to them. A box falls in front of her and Sebastian starts to perform a magic trick. Lily walks with her master and the Viscount into a sickly sweet room. She passes out and when she wakes she hears Ciel order Sebastian to save them.

          Once back at the town house Lily helps the young master change out of the dress and into his night cloths. Sebastian heads to the kitchen after they are done and Lily goes to the room to change to help him out. When Lily got to the kitchen Sebastian was working silently. “Do you want help?” Lily asked. Sebastian turned to look at her then back to the almost done dishes. “No they are almost done and it won’t take long to put them away. You can sit here and keep me company if you want.” Sebastian says as he returns to working on the dishes. Lily sits in the chair by the china cabinet and looks at the ground. “I was jealous when I saw the Viscount touching you the way he was. Do you know how mad you can dive someone?” Sebastian asks. Lily shakes her head then looks up at him. “I’m going to bed. Good night Sebastian.” Lily says before leaving the room. She ran to her room and sees Madame Red heading up to her room to change. The others had gotten home and Lily all but locked herself in her bedroom. She changes quickly and gets into bed before falling into an uneasy sleep.

          Sebastian walked quietly into the room he was sharing with Lily. He had asked Ciel to tell Lily there were no other rooms she could sleep in forcing them together. He walked over to the bed to see Lily tossing in bed as if she was having a bad dream. He smiled down at her as he takes off his tail coat. He didn’t have to sleep and when he did choice to his dreams had held Lily in them. Since the first time he saw her he hadn’t been able to get her out of his head. There was a sound down the hall but instead of going to see what it was Sebastian sits on the bed by Lily to watch her sleep. She looked like an angel and he couldn’t help but place a small kiss on her head. She would be his soon and there was nothing she could do about it.