Chapter 4

Aria P.O.V

I got to my brothers place in 2 1/2 hours. Standing out side I felt like my life is about to end taking a deep breath I rang the door bell "here goes nothing" I mumble to myself few seconds later the door open there stand an smiling Alex but when he saw who i am he slam the door in my face. I felt like peace of my heart was broken and some one was holding it in a tight grip. I know he hated me but not this much. All I could do was stand there feeling like i'm about to cry my heart out. I have never felt this numb in my three years of lonely life.

.....................................................

Alex P.O.V

"Honey who's at the door?" Danielle my wife ask coming out of the family room one look at me she knew something was wrong with me "Alex are you OK? You look pale" she said beside me.

I looked at her with horror in my eyes "My sister is standing out Side" I said pointing to the door.

"Very funny your sister is dead for three years now"

"Well I must be seeing a ghost and the last time I checked I don't see ghosts"

"Unbelievable! MOVE!" she said pushing me out the way and me the fool I am all most fall on my boot. Just then I heard Danielle gash now I know i'm not the only crazy one. Pulling the door wide open I saw my baby sister out there with tears in her eye's.

"Alex I'm so sorry.....ouch! what was that for!?" she said holding her arm.

"I'm sorry I had to see if your real......Danielle your seeing my dead sister too right?" I said giving my wife a questioning look.

"Yes.....am I going crazy?"she ask returning the look. just then we were going to close the door when we heard Aria talked.

"DEAD? you hate me that much that you think I'm dead? This was a mistake I shouldn't have come" she said brushing away her tears way angry. Just as she about to storm away I grab her in a bear crushing hug she broke down almost falling on her knees. lift her up like I use to do when she was little and scared. Hugging around my neck placing her face in the crocks of my neck crying over and over how she was sorry and it's her fault. walked her inside rocking on my lap like how our dad use to with use we were little sitting on the couch. Just the Danielle came in sit beside me with our daughter with her.

Aria calm down a little "Alex I know you hate......"

"Why would I hate you?" and believe you me I did not expect to get the answer I got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/2 hour later

Aria explain every thing thing to me how she had to had three job to keep the house and pay the bills and mortgage and every thing but that was not the part that hurt me the most that our own aunt would do this to us brain wash us, use us, lying to us!

"Why weren't you at the funeral" aria asked

"what are you talking about I was there it was private only family there was 3 caskets there"

"when was the funeral?"

"3 days after the accident"

"the one I went to wasn't private it had 2 caskets people where there that I don't know not one if mom or dad's friends where there I had to stay out side.....that means it wasn't our parents....."

"She was lying to use Aria" just the the door bell rang.

"She's here Alexander" Danielle said and when my wife use my full name she was pissed and look on her face you could tell and that's not even half of what I'm feeling.

"who's here?"

" Aunt Jenny" I told her with a painful expression

on my face.