Chapter 50

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Everyone was gathered around in the living room. We were just sitting around on the couch, and watching a movie. It was so simple, and yet so amazing

I was laying down, Marshall's arm wrapped around me and Whitney. Jane was upstairs sleeping, and Hailie and Alaina were across from us, watching the movie. I don't remember what movie it was, because I wasn't really paying attention. I was just thinking about all the shit that has had to happen in the past months. I've gotten engaged, and then the person who asked me to marry him got shot. I've witnessed a celebrity go crazy as shit to protect his daughters. My own daughter got kidnapped by her father, and she witnessed her own father beat up a guy whom Jane had taken a liking to. I can keep going, but I won't.

I instead played with the ring on my finger. It was beautiful, and I can never stop looking at it. I laid my head on Marshall's shoulder, and let out a yawn.

"Tired?" Marshall asked, caressing my cheek softly.

I smirked a little. I love when he does that. It makes me putty in anyone's hands. I nodded my head, because I was tired. As I've mentioned before I haven't gotten much sleep.

"Why don't you go upstairs and I'll meet you up there," he whispered, his lips directly near my neck.

It sent a shiver down my back and a smile across my face. I stood up from the couch, smoothing down my shirt.

"I'm going to bed. Night, girlies," I waved to his daughters, as I walked towards the steps.

"Night, mom," I heard Alaina say.

I didn't flinch while hearing that, but it did send some excitement around my heart. She, and possibly the rest of the girls, looked at me as their mother. I was very pleased to know that, and it kept that smile glued to my face.

I passed by Jane's bedroom. She sleeps with the door open, always has. I peered in to find her curled up in a blanket on the corner of the bed, cuddling a new teddy bear that Marshall recently bought for her. Ever since she tore open that box, she hasn't let that bear leave her sight.

Finally, I turned into the bedroom and shut the door quietly, doing my best not to wake Jane. I just stared around the room, that has been empty for almost five days. The bed was messed up, but everything else was in order.

I'm not a messy person, and neither is Marshall so the chances of there being a mess in this house are very slim. *no pun intended*

I shuffled over to my closet, to grab a pair of yoga pants and the first t-shirt I see. I wanted to get out of these tight jeans and shirt, and put on something comfortable. While looking through the closet for something to put on, I suddenly felt a large pair of arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and was about to panic before I realized it was only Marshall. He gave a tight squeeze on my waist, causing me to release a quiet, but sharp breath.

"What are you doing?" Marshall whispered into my neck again.

I got more chills down my back, and nerve tingling sensation sent through my veins. There's just that thing with him, like he knows exactly how to get what he wants. It's too sexy.

I bit my lip and traced lines around his tatted arms. Marshall then began kissing around my neck, and under my ear. His hands just ran around my waistline, not doing anything but that.

"What about the kids?" I said quietly, almost in a moan.

"Trust me, babe. They won't know, they don't come up to my room unless its an emergency," he whispered, continuing to kiss my neck.

My breath shook as it rushed out of my mouth. His soft lips left sensations I wish I could forever feel on and around my neck. Guess he found my sensitive spot.

I turned around towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck and inched myself ever so close to his body. His hands planted themselves on my waist again, but as he leaned in for a deep kiss, they moved down to my butt and thigh. I pulled him deeper into the kiss, my hands planting on his chest. He pulled his lips away from mine, although I still felt their presence.

His hands stayed where they were, and he got a tight grip on me, his deep blue eyes staring into mine. I could stay like this forever, but Marshall had other ideas. He was backing towards the bed, and my ass in his hands he brougt me with him without breaking eye contact.

We made it across the room and to the bed, where he laid me down rather rough, and pushed up and against me. His hands traveled up my shirt, fiddling around with my bra. My hands ran up and around his back. I tugged at his shirt, suggesting for him to take it off. And he did. Slowly, he pulled off his black t-shirt and tossed it to the side; the only time we ever throw our clothes on the floor is when it's getting hot 'n' heavy.

My finger traced his chest rather hard, and he went in for a deep kiss, his hands lifting up my shirt. With my help, we got it off, and he left light, but passionate kisses on my chest, me releasing soft moans that I tried hard not to let escape. He let his kisses run from my chest, back to my neck, and to my lips where he rested his forehead on mine. He continued to kiss me, suddenly lowering the roughness.

Marshall's hands ran down to my thighs, feeling around hard before they found their way to my button. He un-buttoned my jeanss, and without his lips leaving mine, he slowly pulled them off me and again tossed them to the side when he successfully pulled them off.

All was getting steamy, as his hands rubbed up my chest, and down my underwear. He circled my clit slowly, causing me to moan as quietly as I could, but it almost didn't work. I burried my face in his neck, trying to muffle my sounds.

"Fuck, you're wet," he whispered again.

I foolishly smiled, my back arching as he kept cirling my clit. Then I made the mistake of wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. As I did, pulling him closer in, he gave a quite whince, trying to hide the pain the shot through him.

"What's wrong, Marshall?" I asked, worried.

He rubbed his stomach, and that's when I remembered what the doctor said, to not do too many activities. We both forgot, and I think we've come to far into this.

"You're not fully healed," I whispered, once again tracing his arm.

He nodded slightly. Marshall then leaned back in closer,"It does hurt, but I don't wanna stop," he complained, placing a light kiss on the bridge of my nose.

I bit my lip again, this time a small smile was engraved in my face.

"Lettme take the lead," I whispered almost into his ear, lightly pushing him onto his back.

He obeyed, and had his smug, but sexy smirk planted on his face. Before climbing onto his lap, he pulled me back in for a deeper kiss, where he also ran his hands back down my waist and tugged down at my under wear. I finished the job, and threw them off to the side. One more thing to clean up in the morning.

I climbed up on his lap, grinding up on him, feeling his boner beneath his baggy jeans. Not the first time. I ran my finger around the button, before pulling it out of the hole, and pulling those jeans down vigorously. I threw them to the side with the rest of the articles of clothing thrown off tonight. Only one more thing to remove, and maybe the best. I climbed up closer to the band of his boxers, teasing him with when I'll pull the down. I finally take a breath, and pull his boxers down.

Marshall had done so much to keep me happy. Now it's my turn to make him happy.