Ticci toby x reader part 2

I let him in and he explored every spot and every corner and to the deepest part of my wet cavern. We pulled apart and was a panting mess. He took me up to his room. He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. In a matter of seconds I was fully naked and so he was too. He kissed my jawline and down my neck. He kissed on my neck looking for my sweet spot. I moaned when he reached that certain spot. He licked, nibbled, nip, sucked, and bit at my sweet spot. I moaned out his name.
He finally moved down and played with my breast. He licked my right nipple and sucked and squeezed it. He did the same treatment to the other one.

He moved his hands on my core. He inserted one finger and started pumping fast. He pulled me into another kiss. I moaned a muffled moaned into the kiss. He inserted two more and I came on his fingers. He pulled them out and licked and sucked on them. He smirked. When he saw me blush. I pushed home down and licked his tip of his manhood. I swirled my tongue around the tip. I sucked on it taking half-way of it in my mouth. I sucked so hard I thought it was going to pop. He start to thrust In and out of my mouth. He grabbed my hair and he came in my mouth. I sucked up and licked up all of his juice. Suddenly I was pushed down he positioned himself at my entrance. He looked up at me for permission to enter. I nodded. He started in slowly first it was a lot of pain. Then the next its pure amazingly pleasure. He started at a slow pace. I yelled, " faster, harder more Toby!!!" He did as he was told. He went harder faster and more rough. He hit that certain spot inside of that made you arch your back. Toby groaned and grunted with a moaned in between. He yelled out "I-I'm about to c-cum!!!" Then you yelled out " m-me too!!!!" Then you came first in his manhood. Then with a few final thrusts he came inside of you. He pulled out of you and collapsed beside you. "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too Toby" then he pulled you into his arms and you fell into a peaceful sleep.