Ticci toby x reader part 1

Your pov.

I stood there cooking waffles in the kitchen. Once I was done I put all 14 waffles on a plate 12 on one plate and 2 on the other. I put syrup on them, then walked upstairs to get Toby. I knocked on the door and I heard a "come in!" I walked in to see a shirtless Toby. I blushed and kept staring. He had a six-pack and a couple of scars. He said, "Like what you see (y/n)~" I blushed even more than I remembered about the waffles. I asked, "nah I seen better and I cooked waffles do you want some?" He first gave me a death glare and then said "sure and when we're done eating the waffles, I need to talk to you okay?" I nod and walked and him following close behind. I sat in front of Toby and began eating.

*15 minutes later of waffles*

I was done eating. I looked up to see Toby done eating and staring at me.
I blushed and got up. I grabbed my plate and Toby's plate. And did the dishes while doing the dishes to see a pair of strong arms on my waist. I turned around to see Toby I was about to say something until I felt a pair of lips on mine. I kissed back. It felt amazing just kissing and this is just my first time! I love it. It feels like sparks and electricity is running from him and into me. The kiss was warm, sweet, need, and lust. I was pushed against a wall I warped my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lick my bottom lip. I let him in and he explored every spot and every corner and to the deepest part of my wet cavern.