Ch.2 Not Alone

Hey y'all,

Enjoy:)

_______________________________________________________________________________

   Myesha's P.O.V

I quickly walked into Starbucks, to see Eleanor seated with a coffee in her hand and one on the table be side her.

I slowly walked over to her and she looks up at me and smiles, standing up greeting me with a friendly hug.

"Ugh! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed, squeezing me tightly. I giggled, "Eleanor! I missed you too, but your squeezing the life out if me!" I squealed. She chuckled and let go. "Here ya go, your favorite!" She said, handing me a Vanilla latte, that I quickly noticed they spelt my name right right. "Thanks" I sighed.

    She pulled me into a chair, and sat down on a chair opposite of me.

"Myesha, I have some news to tell you." She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "Oh..." I trailed off.

Of corse everyone's leaving me in this situation.

"I have to leave England, well the UK to go to France, Paris with the other models for my modeling job." She inhaled. "And today's the last day I'll get to see you until about two months." She looked down and fiddled with her petite fingers.

Really?!

No, Eleanor can't be leaving me.

My only close friend, she's the only one who understands me. We've instantly clicked together since grade school. I have someone after me, let alone my best friend is leaving the state!

Great, I thought.

I'm gonna make Eleanor's last day a blast. I'm not going to worry her and tell her about my dream or anything. Ill just go straight to the Cops and report him.Yeah, okay, after Eleanor leaves ill go straight to the police.

I came back into reality, staring at the beautiful brunette In-front of me. "Eleanor, I really don't want you to leave me." I said tears threaten my eyes. She looked up into my sea colored blue eyes, "I'm not leaving you! Okay Myesha? but I have too go, I can't lose my job." She whispered.

"Eleanor, I understand but I'm just-I'm just going through some phases right now, but promise me you'll call, text, and Skype me almost everyday."

"I promise." She stated. I smiled at her as we threw away our empty coffee cups.

"Shall we head off to the mall now?" Eleanor said in a posh accent extending her arm out. I giggled, "we shall." I said in the same accent as her, linking arms with her. We walked to her car and drove 15mins it took to get to the mall.

~~15 minuets later~~

We got out of her white BMW and walked towards the entrance. As we where walking in I saw a middle aged woman ringing a bell and was beside a bucket that read, 'Give to the ones in need' The girl looked at me and smiled, which I returned.

I pulled out £5 and put it in the bucket. "Thank-you darling!" The kind woman said. "No problem." I smiled walking in the mall doors.

"That was really kind of you! I've raised you good!" Eleanor smirked. I laughed.

"Haha, don't you wish Eleanor." She just laughed along with me. "Hey, let's go into Hollister, I can see if I can get us a discount for when I used to model for them!" She screamed. "Sure!" I said running ahead of her into the beachy store.

~~1hour later~~

I groaned as we walked out of Hollister with just about the hole store! Eleanor managed to get us a 50% discount off!