69

Ashton's POV [oh wow look at this]

Okay I over reacted, I know I did about him not telling me stuff but... I don't know I feel like as his boyfriend he wouldn't hesitate to tell me stuff.

Maybe I should just go talk to him, I mean he hasn't talked to me in a week and we are friends right? Friends should talk right?

I was nervous knocking on the door, it took a while for someone to answer but some unfamiliar opened the door.

"Uhm, hi yeah, is Luke here?" I asked a bit confused.

"No Luke lives here." She said confused, "And we don't know anyone or you, we just moved here."

Wait what?

"Oh okay." I scratched the back of my neck, "thanks."

I felt tears well up, did he move? But he just moved here 4 months ago.

This doesn't make any sense at all.

Maybe I can call him?

Once I got back in my car I pulled up his contact and hit call.

"Your call can not be completed as dialed." Then the line cut loose.

I tried and tried again but nothing worked. I even tried calling Calum but there was no answer.

What is happening? I have no way of getting ahold of him at all at this point.

I put my head on the steering wheel and groaned in frustration. When my phone rang I didn't bothering checking the caller ID before answering.

"Yeah?" I barley got out.

"Hey Ash where are you?" It was my mom.

"I just went over to Luke's but turns out he doesn't live here anymore."

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, they moved back to Australia." She said and I felt my heart basically break.

I can't believe he moved back and didn't tell me he did.

"I didn't know that." My voice cracked and I felt tears well up again.

"I'm sorry sweetie, his mom told me you guys weren't together anymore though so." She trailed off.

"Yeah we aren't but I want to talk to him still we are friends."

"I'll see you back at home."

"Okay." I ended the call and threw my phone into the back of the car.

Why me? Why did this have to happen to me? it just doesn't make any sense.

After sitting there for a while I finally lifted my head up.

After lifting my head up I saw someone at my window and nearly peed my pants.

"Uhm." I said rolling down the window.

"What are you doing outside my house?" The man said.

"I just am trying to calm down." I replied before starting to roll up my window.

"Never come here again." He sneered and I was a bit confused by the way he was speaking.

After starting to drive again it made a funny noise so I pulled it over to the side of the road before it completely shut down.

Could this day get any worse?

I got out and groaned again. After closing the door I didn't realize the car door locked back up before I could get in.

My phone was also still in the car.

"God damnit." I yelled out before slamming my hands on the hood.

My hands hurt like hell after that and regretted it so much.

I went and stood next to the car on the sidewalk. I ran my hand through my hair and then put my head in my hands.

Why did this have to happen?

I stood there for a while realizing home was still 6 to 7 block away but I had to walk there if I didn't want my mom pissed.

I started to walk back and just kept my head down most of the time.

After walking a few blocks I realized i wasn't even walking in the right direction.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

I sat down on the curb and watched cars pass by thinking about how much of tonight was a wreck.

Luke left, my car broke down, I got locked out, I don't have my phone, I went the wrong way and now I'm lost.

Not to much later I got up and started to walk around a bit trying to at least find my way out of the huge neighborhood.

I started to get really cold walking around. It being close to December even in Texas it gets cold.

I started to get scared because I wanted to find my way back home. scratch that I needed to find my way back home.

I started to shiver pretty bad and then I started to feel sprinkles. Could this get any worse? oh wait it can because just seconds later a down pour started.

I tried to find someone's oning to stay under but I was in the middle of a long street with no fronts of a house facing my way. There were only fences surrounding me.

I sighed and sat down putting my back up against the fence.

Tears started to flow but slowly mixed in with the rain.

I cried and cried and couldn't stop them from coming down. I hear a crackle and jumped a bit.

Just my luck.

Rain came down harder and it started to hurt a bit. Maybe some hail was coming down.

I decided I couldn't just sit here until the rain stopped because the rain never stops here.

I forced my self up and felt really dizzy and couldn't feel my hands anymore.

I tried to cough but nothing came out. My chest just tightened up.

My teeth were chattering loudly and I was basically holding my self together.

I looked both ways before crossing the street but as soon as I walked out I felt a sharp pain.

Once I realized I got hit it was to late. I was already in bad shape why not put my in worse?

I laid on the ground holding my knees to my chest and saw someone walk up to me.

"I'm so sorry."

Those were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

_______________________

so much happened in this chapter oh my.

there are only a few chapters left too :((((((

I love you guys have a great day or night <3