Chapter 1 : The First Day

One day I was switching foster homes and these foster home kids went to the most awesomest youth group known to mankind. I wanted to go this youth group. I did and when I got there I saw the most kind...hot...sweet-hearted boy. I almost started to drool over him and his brother! My foster brother John called them over and introduced me to them.

''Hi I'm Mikal," the younger boy greeted me with enthusiasm.

''Hi I'm Kelli!''

''Hi I'm Cam,'' said Mikal's brother.

"Hi, I'm Kelli. Nice to meet you both!" I grinned. "So what goes on here? Is it fun? I asked.

"Yeah," Cam said, "it's so much fun I think you're gonna like it here. "

Then, I burst into song singing, "I think I'm gonna like it here!"

When I was done being the silly goof I am I went to walk in the building.

Ahhh!!! I screamed in my head. There were so many kids, my heart dropped to stomach and almost ran when this weird girl and her friend came up and said " hi are you new here " then I replied nervously with a clearing in my throat ehum y-yes. well she said you are going to love it here.

Then the youth pastor came an introduced himself , hi I'm Robert lockmuller you can call me by my lady name like everyone else does lockmuller.

"Okay, thanks. That's great to know cause I probably would've called you Bob or something." I joked.