5-The guy

Sorrrrrryyyy for the LONG wait guys!

But if you're reading this I'd like to say a huge thank you!!!!! It's been great to know that there are people who actually like my story! MY story! That's huge! WOW!

So I hope you enjoy this chapter, and as always...

Comment, vote and share XXX Thank youuuu

Warning! 'My secret' is a non-edited story. Therefore there are bound to be mistakes :) so be niceee X

*********************************************************************

Chapter 5

The guy

The journey seemed to be dragging on for longer than I thought. It really hurts to remember mum’s gloomy face and especially Kristy’s whole ‘I’ve got something in my eye’ act. Those thoughts only made the journey seem that extra bit longer and not to mention dad’s singing!

Throughout this whole ride dad has been continuously yelping along to Michael Jackson’s ‘smooth criminal’.

“Aaow!”

And here he goes again! This is the 15th and final time people.

“Annie are you okay! Annie are you okay, are you okay Annie! ...you’ve been hit by...”

AND CLICK

“Heyyyyyyyyyy! I was getting into that...”

“Dad... you’ve been hit by A smooth criminal!” I said that with my best Michael impression and yes I changed the track. Laughter filled the air and as I was silently pleased, I began to close my eyes...but wait oh no! The next track can't be...

“ohh yeahhhhh baby, this is my jam!”

I guess luck is not on my side!

“And IIIIIIIIII Willlllll alwayyyyysss lovvvveeee youuuu!”

“Dad, please NO!”

“Not this time...” he sang whilst swatting my hand away from the music player.

***

I slowly awoke from my sleep and saw it was 10:30. It’s almost been 2 hours so we must be getting there soon.

“Hey you awake?”

“Yeah dad” I said with a yawn. “How long now?”

“Just got another 5 to 10 minutes princess, but first the fuel levels quite low"

My roaring belly began yelling for food.

" Dad, have you got anything to eat in the car?"

"Sorry love, just get something from the service station because I’m a bit low on supplies at home."

"...Yeah ok"

I looked out of the window and could see the station just ahead. The place looked fairly secluded and I noticed how our car was the third car there. As dad began to fill the tank I stepped out for a breath of fresh air. The gentle touch of wind on my skin was extremely refreshing and it was great to stretch out my legs. The station wasn’t as quite anymore. There are some voices that seem to be getting louder and louder…

“DRINK IT! DRINK IT!”

‘Where's that coming from?'

I heard them chant more aggressively this time.