Pewdie's House

CRY POV!!!

I waited at the airport for the plane to land, and when it did, I jumped on immediately, exited to get to Italy. I waited I the plane for a while buying food after about one minute of travelling.

When the plane landed, I jumped off with my suitcases and pulled out my map as soon as I was back in the Italy airport, but I never needed it, because Pewdie was there in his car, ready to pick me up.

PEWDIEPIE POV!

I sat in silence for a while, staring around my room. It never looked right without Marzia's anime posters, her guitar, makeup, plushies and other things.

I didn't know why, but I actually had a little man crush on cry ever since I started making videos with him, I don't know, maybe I'm bi?

I didn't want to think about that, I thought about the time. Cry was on the plane now, so I jumped in my car and sped to the airport as fast as I could.

I got there just as I spotted a masked man getting off the plane. Oh my fuck, it was Cry!

I ran up to him, and I don't know why, but I gave him a hug, and it felt very seduci- I mean friendly.

We both got into my car and sped back I my apartment, were we decided to make a video together, in which Cry would show parts of his face, but he would be covered by the mask.

We set up the camera so that it could pick up both me and Cry, and that started playing bloody trapland.

"FUCKING BROFISTS!" I yelled at the computer screen as I heard Cry give me his hysterical laugh, that everybody wants to hear. (A/N no doubt about it.)

When we finished the game I decided I make myself a sandwich while Cry went and un packed.

After a couple if minutes, I walked into the guest room to see what Cry was up to. But when I opened the door I wasn't prepared to see what I saw...

AURTHORS NOTE!

Sorry this chapter is absolutely tiny, I hope somebody would find the time to read it. I hope you enjoy and I will write my next chapter right now :)