PewDieCry Fanfiction.

PEWDIEPIE POV!.

I walked through the dreary streets, listening to the soft sounds of rain splattering on the top of my umberella, reminding me that I seriously need to pee some time soon, before I done it right there.

Italy was really depressing at night, especially when there was nobody around and it was raining. I couldn't believe that Marzia actually made me come here from Sweden!

I was due home in about three hours, but there was an investigation thing going on, stopping me from going anywhere near the shops I needed to get to, so I decided to go home instead.

I hoped Marzia would be glad that I got home early, because when I left, she told me that she would miss me, so I was pretty excited to see how she reacted when I got home, although we'd have to go low on food for a while.

TEN MINUTES LATER!

I reached my apartment pretty quickly, because I ran a couple of blocks to get back, because I was kinda missing Marzia.

I swung open the door, seriously excited to see her, until I saw what she was doing.

There on the couch, I saw her making out with a complete stranger.

"WHAT THE FUCK MARZIA?!" I yelled, already sobbing, "I thought... You.... I thought you loved me?" I said as tears trickled down my cheeks.

She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the mans hand.

"I'm moving out. I told you, if you swear at me again, in leaving. And anyway, it's not MY fault! I just wanted a little fun instead if sitting there listening to you screaming at a computer screen! Come on Ian!" Marzia babbled as she strolled out the door with her already packed bags.

She was a total bitch! But I would still miss her... Her squeaky voice annoyed me quiet a lot, and the way she spent ages getting herself ready in the mornings.

Whoever Ian was- he'd have a hard time coping with HER.

My stomach began swirling around as I fell into a deep sleep...

3 AND A HALF HOURS LATER!

I woke up from my nightmare, in which Marzia chased me around a warehouse with a chainsaw with little love heart stickers and the name 'Ian' wrote in large, cursive writing across the sides.

Then the thought occurred that I had pissed on the couch. Damnit.

I checked the clock, then noticed that I has a call on Skype. Cry. I pressed the decline button because I wasn't ready to speak to anybody yet.

But then Cry sent me another call, so I knew that it was compulsory to answer it.

After pressing the 'Accept' button, I knew that I had made a HUGE mistake when Cry popped up all happy and cheerful. The only way I knew, was because I could see his smile coming out from behind his mask, he always covered his face, even though I was his best friend, I never knew what he looked like. All I knew was that his hair was light brown and it was permanently messy.

"HEY PEWDS! How's it goin' bro? You ok? You don't look too good!" He burbled the first second the Skype call started.

"Yeah... Marzia was cheating on me, she's gone now. Anyway, why so happy?"

The smile I could see before slowly dropped as Cry looked down at his knees.

"We'll Pewds... I'm very sorry friend... I... I thought you and Marzia were forever, you know? I erm... I KNOW HOW TO CHEER YOU UP!" He announced, the smile coming back to his face.

I was about to ask his what his idea was, but he ended the Skype call and wouldn't let me ring him again.

I sent him a text asking him what his idea was, and I was comfabaglasted when he replied with,

"Would you mind if I move in with you? Or just for a while, I've ordered the ticket now."

CRY (CHAOTICMONKI) POV!

I went out in the middle of the night, just walking around bumping into people every corner I turned. It was really warm, even though it was night. I had walked about half a mile, so I decided to head home.

When I opened the door to my house, I decided to read the end of 50 shades of Grey, seeing as it was requested a lot from the people who watch my videos. So I did it, in my Cry Reads voice, obviously.

I jumped not my bed and thought about ringing Pewds on Skype, but I thought he might be in bed. I glanced at the clock, he wouldn't this early, would he? I decided that I would call him in the morning instead.

I decided that I was pretty hungry for whatever food was in my fridge, so I started making myself an omelette and had a Packet of salt and vinegar walkers while I waited, seeing as I was really bored.

I eat the omelette and got really bored, so I decided to finish playing the Walking Dead, season 2 episode 1, seeing as the first one was really good and I died a little inside when I completed it.

It was a little later now, so I decided to go to bed, but of course I couldn't sleep, trying to figure out ways I could have got a different ending on the walking dead, and if the choices I made were the right ones, so I just got out of my bed and walked downstairs, deciding that I would make that Skype call to Pewdie anyway.

I was really happy, because I sued the walking dead before him, and I liked the character that were introduced in this new season, so I couldn't help myself smiling.

Although Pewds declined my Skype call, it never made me upset, infact, it just made me even happier, changing my thoughts into making it a joke. A d I rang him again.

Thanks fuck he answered at last and I introduced myself jumping in my seat, happiness overwhelming me and I saw him, but then noticed a hint of sadness in his face,

"Why so sad bro?" I asked as he replied with something along the lines of Marzia cheating on him.

I felt so bad for smiling like an idiot over something so small, when he was going through hell in Italy, so I made a decision. I told Pewdie that I knew how I could here him up and ended the call.

I ordered tickets to go to Italy, seeing as Pewdie could do with a friend, but the. It a text saying:

'HEY! How do you think you can here me up? I'm not in the mood for this.'

I smiled at this and sent him one back:

'Mind if I can move into yours? Just for a while. I've already bought the ticket to Italy.'

I waited for a reply, hoping it was gonna be good, but I couldn't stay still for longer. The flight was due tomorrow and I needed to pack everything I can fit into my two suitcases. So I decided to start.

A few minutes later, when one suitcase was full, I heard my phone ringing from my study room, so I decided to hold my packing until. Saw who the text was from. When I checked, I saw that it was Pewdie trying to make sense of this.

'Hey Cry! You can move in if you want, it's an apartment,you're my best friend, it's no big deal. Pack a lot though! I'm not sharing my food!'

Although the text was not that funny, it made me laugh like a freaking retard, so I decided to send him a text back:

'Packed loads, so excited, plane comes tomorrow! By the way, diggin' your new video! oh... And... PLAY THE WALKING DEAD!'

I pressed the send button and waited for a reply...

AURTHORS NOTE!

Hey bros! This is my first PewDieCry story and I hope you people's like it! Enjoy, :)