A Moral Demon

Sooo, I made this up at 3 in the morning awhile ago and got some good feed back from some people and decided to post. This is a Vampire story.. I haven't really done much studying on Vampires so I'm just kind of making this up on a whim. So please don't tell me 'Oh you've got Vampires all wrong' because you have been warned.

This first chapter is dedicated to my brother XJaredxxLikezxxBoyzX. He's going to be my editor for this story! :D Please check out his story: From A Whole Other World

He helped me with the title and the main guys name! :D

Thank you Jair Jair, You are the best bro ever. XD

The cover was made by IsaSecret

This first chapter hasn't been edited yet. This is just a rough draft of the story. When it's over, I will go back and probably change things.

I'm just sort of rambling now, I just really hope you guys like it. I felt really disturbed with myself when I wrote this, but for some reason, writing stuff like this comes naturally...

I own all rights to this story, SO DON'T STEAL IT. I THINK YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DID!

Thank you,

Rue

Anyway here's the first chapter:

Killing; the best - and my favorite - part of my nature. The shrilling cries of a human mother brought a joyous smile to my face.

"Please," her retched sobs were music to my ears. I loved to play with my prey, but I wasn't thirsty. My throat had a dull pain nagging at it, but I ignored it as I dismembered the woman's body. I examined each piece with a sadistic grin. The arms were evenly cut to perfection as were her legs. As always, it was the humans head that held my attention.

So many expressions, every one of them different. Some were oddly happy; as if they found joy from me killing them. The thoughts of them being happy swirled in my head. I didn't want my victim to be happy. I did every possible thing to have fear strike their hearts core.

I loved the faces of the ones that feared me. You could see it through every single line of emotion on their face. From the wide eyes to the sucked in cheeks, ah, they were truly the best.

Ones of shock fascinated me more than I could imagine. They're wide eyes and open mouths, that had no air to let out a gasp, held me captive as creamy blood swelled from the back of their throats. I always got a rush of high energy when their eyes would roll into the back of their heads, leaving the white showing. It made them look just as creepy as I did.

The blonde's head, in my hands, had my lips bubbling with amusement. My nose stayed perfectly straight as a let out a soft growl of excitement. Her blue eyes were still wide open, full of fear. Ah, I loved the magnificent scent of fear. Most vampires hated it because of the 'detestable' odor it gave off, but to me, it was like a alcoholic vampires sweet smelling wine.

The scent, to my disappointment, didn't last long. My tongue curled in my mouth, wanting the bittersweet taste to touch the tip of it.

I huffed in annoyance and threw the head to the side. I never bothered to bury my victims as a trademark.

In the human world, I was known as the Notorious Moral Demon. News papers, books, magazines, you name it, I was in it. I had even found a blog about me.

I wasn't surprised by all their wrong accusations. My appearance was out of the question; no one had ever seen me. So many phony ideas were put up about how I looked. The government agreed with a man by the name of 'Kerof Brennon'. A few days later - after his idea of my appearance came out - he was killed. I was obsessed with the look on his face before I killed him.