Chapter 19: Disoriented

Chapter 19
Mickey 'Mike' Hollister
Disoriented

I look at Eros and see him slightly shaking, making me frown. I walk over him and put a hand on his shoulder, making him jump out of nervousness and his eyes wide, like he has seen a ghost or something. His face looks pale, like the blood has been taken off inside his body. His eyes bore into mine, and it holds a grudge or something. Then his expression softens and he grabs my hand and pulls me onto him, hugging me tightly.

"She's back, Mike." He whispers, his body is slightly shaking. "I don't know what to do."

Pushing him slightly to only look at him, I ask him, "Who is back?"

But he has plans.

Based from the expression of his face, he doesn't want to tell me. Who is she? Is she my mum? Was she the one who called Eros? Was she the reason why Eros's being like this? I have no idea.

Eros slightly shakes his head. Instead, he pulls me onto him again and kisses my forehead, murmuring some words I can't comprehend. I just love his arms being around me. I love how it feels. I feel safe and secure when his arms around me. It's like I'm on a cloud nine. His hold is so strong yet so soft and I just want to stay this way. I just want to be in his arms forever.

He asks me if my friends are coming and I suddenly remember them. So I get out of his hold and I frown at the lost of contact though I was the one who pulled out. I send them a quick message saying that the plans have changed and I invite them to my house. Some of them give me a reply right away. Some are not, like John and Shane and Tommy. Then I put myself back in my pocket and put my arms around Eros' waist, which makes him chuckle. Brad is busy eating the spaghetti that Eros has made. I was shocked to see there are foods on the table. Usually, when it's my birthday, Dad would just send me a gift and my mum would prepare a lot of food for me. Although her cooking sucks, I always try my best to force a smile just not to disappoint her. It's kind of hard though. At least she's making an effort to cook me for my birthdays. We hear Brad whines and that's when we head back to the dining area to see what's with Brad. We find him struggling to get more pasta on his plate and Eros chuckles and goes over him, putting some more pasta on Brad's plate, which makes Brad clap his hands and eyes the pasta. I grab a plate from the drawer and put some pasta on my plate, taking a seat beside Brad so I can join him. I motion for Eros to join us and that's when I notice his sexy outfit. He's only wearing a tank top and a grey sweatpants. I'm sure I'm enjoying the view much better than eating the pasta that he has made. His muscles are so looking good and meaty and fresh. I find myself twirling the pasta seductively and I immediately frown because it's kind of... um, disgusting? Or inappropriate? Whatever. But I still love the view though.

After an hour or so, Noah and all our friends barge inside my room, whooping and laughing as they make their way into the dining area. These guys practically own the house. I told them that they don't need to wait for me to open the door for them so that's why they barge inside whenever they want. My friends see Brad and Brad runs behind my back and they laugh. They ask me what's his name and I tell them that his name is Brad. Gloss is the first one to step up. He leans down and offers his hand to Brad, which he eyes. Gloss introduces himself and Brad slowly shakes Gloss' hands and he smiles at Brad, which make him blushes. They all chuckle and introduce themselves one by one. Then soon, they meet the great Eros Dylan Donovan. John happens to know Eros, but not really. Again, my friends introduce themselves to Eros and Eros introduces himself to them. He says that I'm his 'step-father' which kind of hurts. I never knew the word itself could hurt. Until now. Until he said it. My face falls down and Eros sees the expression but ignores it, which adds to the burden. Anyways, I understand him though. It's too risky to say that he's mine and I'm his. So we just need to deal with the situation right now and let time decide what will be our next move. My eyes find the letter that Eros has written for me and I gulp, nervousness once again overtaking my body so I just move slowly until I can reach the paper. Jeric sees me taking it and I give him a nervous smile. He raises his brow questioningly at me and I just shrug at him, hoping he won't bother me about it.
I found it cute when Eros wrote me a letter. It was enough to make me cry because finally, it felt like Eros is the one I'm referring to in my letters. He made the effort to write me a simple letter. I was about to think love letter but I think it's way too soon. Plus, we're still figuring things out and we don't want to rush things between us. We do not want to get huet because of this. Eros told me that my father called and wished me a haply birthday. He says my Dad will treat me as soon as he gets home and I smile, nodding at him. My friends look behind me and see the foods on the table. They rush there, passing by me and I mumble bitches playfully.

We stay in the house until it gets dark. We just watched movies whilst eating junk foods and we played cards with Eros and Brad. They were making fun of Brad because he was way too cute and I don't know what's funny with that. John stated that Brad's lips twitch when he doesn't like what's happening so I observed it and I found out that he does it! Even Eros was shocked. So when the sun sets down, my friends bid me goodbye and tell me their bitchy wishes. Some said I should get laid. Some said I should get a love life. Noah and Gloss hoped I had fun on my birthday even when they had no presents to give me. I thank them and they all get out of the house.

The kitchen is pretty messed so I head there and start to wash the dishes. Those pigs. Eros joins me on washing the dishes and when I look up at him, his quietness is making me worry at him. He started acting this way when he got the stupid call. I wonder who the hell was it. We just wash the dishes without talking. It's so awkward. I want to break the silence, to make a conversation but it seems like he's deep in a thought. So I don't bother about it and leave it this way. After washing the dishes for 15 minutes, I kiss Eros' cheek and bid him goodnight and I head back to my room, deciding I should take a shower. After showering, I just wear a boxer briefs and jump on my bed. It makes me bounce, my back hitting the soft bed which makes me sigh in relief and contentment. I shut my eyes and let my mind wander. Today has been a great day. Even though Eros was disoriented this whole day, he still made the effort to have fun with my friends. It's enough for me to make me happy.

A soft knocks on my door and I shout come in. Eros enters the room and looks at me. I feel shy and nervous all of a sudden. I ask him what's up but he never answers. Instead, he says, "Can I sleep with you tonight? Just for tonight?" Should I let him? Of course, yes. But... this is the first time we will share a bed and it's scaring the shit out of me. I mean, the first thing that comes to my mind is having sex. But it's too fast. It's so fast. I nod anyway.

Eros takes his slippers off and strips down to his boxers and go inside the duvet. I'm glad that it's dark so he can't see me blushing madly. I turn around and so my back faces him. He puts his arms around me and pushes me against him, his hot breath fanning my neck. It gives me chills running down my spine and I shut my eyes, my heart beating so fast. Eros kisses my neck, puts trail of kisses across my back. It makes me want to beg for more, but I just purse my lips until it hurts.

"God, I want you, Mike." Eros breathes seductively in my ears and I shiver. Lust evident in his voice. He nibbles on my ear, tugging and licking it and I swear I'm about to blow because of what he's making me feel. "But I won't rush us, Mike. So I'll wait." Are we ready? I mean, I know sex is so important with guys. But it's really too fast! I turn around and kiss his jawline and run my hand down his abdomen, only to feel the happy trail that goes straight to his navel. I want to touch him. He sucks in a breath when my fingers found them hem of his boxer briefs. Mustering a courage, I slip my hand inside his briefs only to feel the hardening member of his. He hisses when I hold him hard member and slowly pump it. I can feel the soft curls of hair around his big member and I just kiss him as he moans. Then in seconds, his hand is playing with mine too. We keep pumping each other's members as we kiss passionately as we make out heavily and breath curses every now and then. We french kiss as we do our little play. We jerk until the orgasms are building up in our lower abdomen, ready to burst so our pumps fasten and in seconds, we're shooting our loads, which makes us groan in satisfaction. I can feel his hot seed around my hand and I want nothing but to lick it. Of course, I do. Eros watches me lick his load and he bites his lips seductively. The fact that he burst a lot of load is making me hungry. Eros does the same. And even though are bodies are sweaty, even though are hands and boxers are sticky, we just lay there and hug each other, my face resting on Eros' puffy and masculine chest, inhaling his scent. He smells like melon. I love melon. He kisses my forehead and wishes me a happy birthday. We kiss again and I can feel him smiling against our kiss and I smile too.

Then we let the dark consumes our body as we shut our eyes, with a mind set of we're ready to face tomorrow.