How he proposes

<<the band!!>>

HOW HE PROPOSES

"You've been extra quiet tonight," you observe as Luke and you walk down the beach.
"Have I?" Luke muses, "Sorry."
"No worries," you giggle, bumping his shoulder with yours as you walk hand in hand. Suddenly Luke pulls you to a stop, staring at you intently. "What is it?" You whisper, not wanting to entirely break the silence.
"Here we go," Luke mutters to himself, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box before kneeling in front of you.
"Oh, Luke!" You gasp.
"Okay, I practiced this for hours so get ready," Luke warns you, making you laugh. "(Y/N), you are the light of my life. As often as I try, I don't think I've ever been able to explain to you how much I truly love you. You really have saved me. I never want to think about where I'd be if I hadn't met you, and I certainly don't want to think about where I would be if I lost you. When I think about the rest of my life, you're always included, and without you I don't think I'd have much of a life at all." Luke pauses, biting his lip and thinking. "I forgot the rest of what I practiced," he explains. You let out a tear-filled laugh and he laughs, too. "We'll skip ahead then," he mutters, "(Y/N), I love you more than anything, and basically my life without you would be unlivable. You keep me sane and you listen and understand me. You make me laugh and think and you make me a better person." You feel a tear trickle down your cheek as Luke's eyes well with tears. "Where was this going?" Luke mutters to himself.
"I think a proposal," you chuckle.
"Right, that's it," Luke laughs, grinning up at you. "(Y/N), now that I've spent a really long time not making sense, I'll keep it simple. Will you marry me?"
"Absolutely," you sigh, dropping down to your knees in front of him and kissing him eagerly.
"Oh thank you," Luke sighs in relief, sliding the ring onto your finger, "That would've been so awkward if you said no."
"I love you," you laugh against Luke's lips, making him laugh as well.

---------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies
It's adorable yay
Please vote comment and follow thank you :-)

-kaleigh🐧