chapter 2

I'm now sat in my bedroom (the basement) with Jake, Liam, and Jax playing MLB 2k13. My room has a 60 in. plasma flat screen TV hanging on the wall, all the gaming systems known to man, every cool video game known to man, giant couch in front of the TV, king size bed in one corner, a hammock in the other corner, and a giant walk-in closet. I have posters of every great pitcher in the history of baseball plastered all over my walls. Its kinda the hangout for us, but i don't mind.

Jax and I are playing for the Braves, my favorite team by the way. Jake and Liam are playing for the Phillies, and Jax and I are currently kicking their asses.

"Y'all should just quit, you know your no match for me and Sammy!" Jax teases.

"Shut the hell up." Jake grumbled from his seat next to me.

"Now Jakie that's no way to talk to your bestfriend!" I teased my little brother.

Jake just growled in response.

Yes Jake and I are twins but I'm 2 minutes older. I like to use it to my advantage. Jake and I are spitting images of each other. If I were a boy no one would be able to tell us apart, that's how much we look alike. Jake got the smarts, but i got the great sense of humor. We're both just as good at baseball but he can't pitch for shit and i can't play second base for shit.

Its now the bottom of the ninth, Jax and I are batting, and we're up 10-3. Jake makes the mistake of throwing a fastball low and outside, just the way I like it, and i hit a three run bomb off of it. The fourth one this game.

"You really gotta learn not to pitch them low and outside little bro." I teased.

"GAME OVER!!!!" Jax yelled at the same time.

"I'm sorry Jake but she's right dude. Maybe you should just stick to second and let her do all the pitching." Liam said with a kind of sympathetic tone in his voice.

"Okay enough playing around I'm starving! Who wants pizza?" I ask. I know what your thinking, 'why do you even have to ask! they're boys they'll eat anything all day long!' But this it a group of very picky boys.

The room fell silent as i saw every head turn to look at me at the mention of pizza.

"I'll take that as a yes." I got up and walked over to the intercom i had installed next to the stairs leading up to the main floor and pressed the button. "Yo mom! Mind orderin' me and the boys pizza?!"

I waited a few seconds then i heard her voice through the speakers. "Sure thing sweetie. The usual?"

I turned to look at the boys for confirmation and they all nodded their heads quickly and excitedly. "Yep the usual." I replied back to my mother before walking over to my mini fridge, grabbing a Gatorade, then plopping my self down on the couch in between Jax and Jake.

"So boys are you ready for the big Creekview game tomorrow?" I ask sarcastically.

Creekview sucks, sucks being an understatement for them. For the past three years we have easily run ruled them after the 3rd inning. Creek view is the least of my worries.

All the boys burst out laughing, and i cant help but laugh too.

We sat there for what felt like 20 minutes laughing so hard there were tears coming out of our eyes and we were clutching our stomachs.

"Nice one, Sammy!" Jax finally spoke up, taking his had off his stomach and putting it out for me to high five.

"Why thank you!" I did a small bow in my seat. "I knew i would get a reaction out of y'all."

"Creekview sucks ass, Sam. We have nothing to worry about." Jake informed me.

I was just about to say something back to my bother but was cut off by a faint knock on my door. "YEAH?!"

I heard the door open and saw my mom poke her head in. "Pizza is here, do you want me to send him around to the back?"

"Please? Thanks, love you!!"

I saw her nod her head then close the door back.

Seconds later I heard a knock on the back door and all four of us jumped up fighting to get to the pizza first, I won as always.