Preparation. Kind of.

I sat by the armory. I analysed my mask for its details, its design was more complex on second look. It was a skull mask; Matt black eyes and an intimidating smile, seems very generic I suppose but you can't go wrong with skulls, can you?

My moments of peace were interrupted by Wolf.
"You okay in here? Nice mask asshole."
"Yeah, I suppose. Yeah right, I'd like to see you do better."
She shrugged without reasoning, as she sat down beside me.
"So what happened down there? Dust determined as ever I suppose?" I said.
"Yeah, the guy never stops. Guys a good leader, but he really has to loosen up for once."
"You're right, the guy spends most of his time perfecting everything." I replied.

Our conversation was overpowered by the sounds of yelling.
Wolf and I ran down stairs, and as you would imagine, Dust and Shade fighting as usual.
Shade yelled, "So motherfucker! You think you can ju-"
"Oh for Christ's sake what's the problem now?" Wolf intervened.
"This asshole is taken a grab of power!" Shade barked, and death glared Dust.

Dust looked fairly intimidated "Well I think deserve this title" Dust said with a smug face.
Shade strengthened his glare on Dust.
"You two are like children." Wolf mocked.
Shade squared up to Dust, "Well I'm stronger."
"And I am smarter" Dust argues, fixing his stance.
Shade began to clench his fist and punched Dust with god-like force, knocking Dust straight to the ground.
Wolf rolled her eyes, "Okay! Shade! That's enough."
Dust attempted to stand, he looked a bit fazed but wasn't going to show it.
"Still smarter." He grinned, winking at Shade.
Shade grinded his teeth together.
"Sit down Shade, you need to calm down." Wolf said to help the situation.

Shade took a deep breath, and began to relax.