Introduction

The plan failed.
I lie with- what feels like the world itself is weighing down on me. Sharp pains flow down my back, my vision begins to frail along with my hope. What feels like my last breaths, I hear the faded crys of Shade- A member of my teammates, "Guys he's losing a lot of blood! Get your asses moving!"

Earlier.

"Gentlemen." Said the asset planner of the group, Dust.

Wolf (Who is indeed a female) coughed loudly, glaring at Dust. A glare that could silence a babies screams.

"And ladies" Dust corrected. "Anyway, we have been working hard to prepare for this heist for these past months, and as of now we are ready."
You could feel the tension from the air.

"We leave tomorrow at 4pm, any questions?"

The room remained silent.

"Fantastic, make sure you are prepared, we have a long day ahead of us. I will be down stairs in the asset room if anyone has anything they need to know, simply go there."

Later Shade and I decided to have a game of pool.

"So that motherfucker thinks he can make all the decisions around here, huh?" Shade stomped in anger.

"Relax, this is a team thing, and I suppose teams need a leader. But the guy knows what he's doing." I replied as I putt a ball.

Shade rolled his eyes and sighed, readying his que.

"Besides if we fuck this up, you know who to blame." I said to break the silence.

Shade grinned sheepishly and looked at me, "Gives me another good reason to end that asshole." His grin faded and quickly turned to fiery hatred.