Chapter 12

Erin POV

I layed in Justin's arms for a while just taking in the moment. Two weeks had passed since our ghost prank. Of course Tina found out it was fake but she hadened attacked. I knew I should have been relieved but instead I was worried out of my mind. Or at least until now. Justin had fixed all of that.

"Hey Erin can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

He took a deep breath and my head went up and down with his chest. "I've never felt this way about any of my fwb's and well I think I love you."

Did he really just say that?

"Justin..."

"Look I know but you said give you time and I did."

"I know and I......."

Say it you baby.

"I ........ love you too."

His chest stopped and I thought he died.

If this was what love felt like then I don't think I wanted to experience it again.

"Justin?" 

His chest started to move again and a smile broke out on his face. Unfortunately the dinner bell rang and it quickly faded. "As soon as you're done eating come back here. I'm going to show you what it feels to love someone."

I smiled to where I was surprised my face didn't rip. 

I walked into the cafeteria and spotted Tina staring at me. A shiver ran down my spine. That girl was all kinds of crazy. Then to make it worse she smiled at me. I quickly grabbed my lunch and nearly ran over to Justin's table.

About 10 minutes into the meal the head counselor walked in." Where is Ms. Erin?"

Nooooo what did I do. I didn't do anything.

He walked over to me and his face was anything but happy.

The cafeteria went silent. I felt every pair of eyes on me.

"Would you like to explain this?" He held up the rat cage that sat in the animal observation center of the camp.

"Their all dead."

"Exactly. What makes you think this was going to go unpunished?"

Wait did he think I did this? Why?

"But sir I...."

"Now we've tolerated your pranks but now you've crossed the line. Not only these but you've killed 2 cats and 3 guinea pigs."

"No I...."

"Follow counselor Mcknight for your punishment."

I got up but not without glancing at Tina. Her face had the widest smirk. Then I felt something in me. 

All the good left. All I wanted was that bitch to feel cold and hard karma.

Justin's POV

I paced the cabin. Tina that bitch. I knew Erin didn't do this she was with me every free period of the day.

When was she going to be back? I sat on the bed trying to stay awake. To no luck I fell asleep in seconds.

'Bang' 'Bang' ' Bang'

I lethargically awoke. It was dark and I could't clearly see. Then a lantern was lit and the cabin was filled with light. I saw a figure appear and my first thought was Erin.

"Hello Justin."

No that was not Erin."What?"

"Oh I've missed you baby."