Chapter 3

*Allysanne*

"Allysanne, wake up." It was Maycee. "Wh-what?" I asked. i sat up and yawned. "Someone is knocking on the doors and windows." She said. I looked around my room, looking for Amy. I saw her, she was under the blankets. She was looking over at us. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Someone is trying to get in." Amy said.

Thats when I heard it. I heard a glass break. I grabbed my phone and dialed Brendens number.

"Hello"

"Brenden. Someone is in my house."

"What?"

"Im serious! Get over here! Someone broke in. Im scared."

"Shit. Give it a minute."

"Please hurry."

Then I hung up."Brenden is coming." I said. I didnt know why I didnt call Shane. He was taller, and stronger than Brenden. Oh well, I just wanted someone over here. The crashing sounds stopped. Brenden walked into my room. "It was some old guy. He said his wife was in here, but she was waiting outside for him. He broke your kitchen window though." He said.

I ran up and hugged him. "Thank you Brenden." I said. "Anytime. But its 6:46, so Im going back to sleep." Brenden said. "Oh, um dont tell Shane. please?" I said. He laughed,"I wont." He walked out of my room. "Damn he is cute." Maycee said. I laughed. That was the first thing she said so far. "Go to sleep. Damn idiot." Amy said laughing.

"Hell Im the idiot? Im not the one in love with Daniel." Maycee said. Amy blushed. "Im not in love. I just like him, alot." She said. "Oh My Gosh. Just go to sleep already." I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up at 11:15. Amy was putting makeup on. She had on yellow skinney jeans, and a white shirt. "How long have you been up?" I asked. "I didnt go back to sleep." She said. I changed into Maroon Hollister sweatpants, and a white shirt. I put my hair in a sock bun, and put mascara on. Then I put on my 'Limeade Liplicious' lip gloss.

Maycee woke up. She looked at me and Amy. "Getting ready already?" Maycee said. "Mayc, its," I looked at my phone,"11:25." She shrugged and got her clothes. When she got out of the bathroom she had on peach colored skinney jeans, a Gray and White floral shirt.

"Was that not scary last night?" Maycee asked. "Yeah." I said. "Totally. I mean who the hell does that?" Amy said. "Im guessing that old man." I said. We all laughed. "Lets eat." Amy said. "Pancakes?" I asked. "Yes!" Maycee said. "Alright." I said. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw where the window had been broken.

Maycee got out the pan, and Amy started making the mix. I got out 3 aprons. "Here put these on." I said as I handed the aprons to them. Maycee put hers on. "So about if I like someone yet..." She said. "Brenden." Amy said. We knew she liked him, from when she first saw him. "Damn. How did you know." Maycee asked. "Well when he left you said he was hott." I laughed. She blushed.

After breakfast we went to the backyard. "Lets go to the tree house." Amy said. "Yeah! Maycee you havent been yet." I said. We followed a narrow path to the small red tree house. "Here we are." I said. We climbed up the latter, into the tree house. There was a white rug on the floor, and red and black bean bags on the floor.

The walls were white, with pictures of me, Shane, and Amy. Maycee looked around the small room in awe. "Here follow me." I said. We went to a small room in the back. There was a small blue couch sitting under a window. The walls were white, and had blue flowers with green stems at the bottom.

"This is amazing." Maycee said. "Yeah." Amy said. Amy acted as if she had never been in the tree house before, even though she helped build it. I smiled. "I remember when we slept in here." Amy said. I smiled even bigger. "Lets do it again." I said. Amy laughed."Yeah! I want to!" Maycee yelled.

Alright. How about we stay here all day?" Amy said. "Lets do it." I said. Maycee jumped up and down. "Lets get our blankets, phones, pillows, food, water, and any other thing we want." I said. We climbed down the latter, and went back through the narrow path.

When we got to my house Shane, Ian, and Brenden were knocking on my door. "What the hell?" I asked. "We wanted to hang out. We were bored." Shane said. I couldnt help but laugh. "We arent going to be here." Amy said. "Where are you going?" Ian asked. "The Tree House." Maycee said. "The tree house? Can we come? I havent been in that old thing since 3rd grade." Shane said.

"Fine. You guys can come. If you are staying then bring blankets, pillows, and your phones. And whatever else you think you need. Im getting food and water, so dont bring that stuff." I said. They laughed and went back to Shanes house. We got our blankets and pillows. I packed 4 bottles of water, and 4 bottles of gatorade. I packed the whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, and original Lays. I made 8 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and 4 turkey. I took 5 chocolate rice crispy treats, and 5 original rice crispy treats.

"Ready?" I asked. They shook their heads. When we got to the tree house, Shane, Ian, and Brenden were already inside.