Chapter 5; Blood of love ones

A/N:  THE NINJAS ARE COMING! AAAHHH! *Runs around crazy-like*

Okay, ninja aren't coming but pirates are.  We are about to witness a great battle! What will happen, will someone important die or will it be all handy dandy? I don't know!!-- wait yes I do, but you don't, HAA! O: 

I guess you gotta find out by reading Chapter 5!  Yes, it's chapter 5 already!  *Throws pretty pieces of paper everywhere!*  YAAYZERS!

One last thing... Comment and Vote my little pretties. ;)

Ready...

Aim....

Read!!

~~~~~~

Chapter 5; Blood of love ones 

In the night, the team I was assign too move unhurried along the Bullet. We made sure we didn’t make a sound as we climb aboard and killed the night watchers. Scarlet’s ‘friend’ somehow killed the look out in the crow nest, with a throwing knife. I am planning not to get on his bad side. We could hear the other team’s footsteps shift into position. We’ve train this for weeks, I’ve never felt so tired at night. Waking up at five thirty and going to bed at two in the morning, doesn’t give you much rest.

My team included, Scarlet, Tommy, Red (Scarlet’s ‘friend’) and of course, me. We are only allowed four people for a team. I picked one person and Scarlet pick another. Benjamin’s team was somewhere in the back of the ship. Our plan is to surprise attack them from the front and back. In the front of the ship, there was only five teams but in the back more than seven. The Belladonna and The Queen Warrior moved slowly on the sides of us. I could see the men, near the cannons ready to fire. Both captains stood on their ships, watching and waiting.

Billy’s team was order to run quickly but quietly into the Bullet’s weapon room. Captain Ashton didn’t want to risk them having more fire power then us. They threw as much as they could carry overboard. It only took his team about five minutes to get rid of everything in the room. The rest of the teams only have to worry about the weapons they had in the cabins.

 “You okay, Rose?” Tommy asked leaning close, so no one would hear him, but me.

“Yeah, I’m fine, thanks Tommy.” I said grabbing his hand.

Closing my eyes, I breathe in and out. Giving one more squeeze to Tommy’s hand, I let it fall out of my hand. Whispering to myself, I begin to talk to my best friend.

Be with us Sea, these are my friends and families. Don’t leave our side, and forget to protect us. Help us with your winds, waves, and rain. Help us to be strong in our arms, legs and stomachs. Send a wave of calmness on my father tell him somehow, that I will be okay. Let your rain fall down with your blessings. Use your lightning to give us light, and your thunder to alarm our enemies.

POP!

Shooting my eyes open, I watch the flare fly up into the sky. All at once, the teams drew their swords. Planting their feet on the ship deck, they waited. Doors slammed open and pirates ran around. Some ran into the weapons room expecting swords, guns and knives but found nothing. Chuckling to myself, I watch them get into position too.

“Bravo, bravo! Great job everyone.” Someone said clapping

“Captain Bloodhound” Scarlet hissed.

 So this hairy, old man is Captain Bloodhound, huh? He doesn’t look like a vampire/werewolf like everyone else says. He just looks like someone that hasn’t showered in a couple days. Kind of disgusting, I do believe.