Chapter Eleven

Aria's P.O.V.

Everyone was in a blind panic after my father had told of what I had seen. I could feel the presence of something strong, like someone...or something! Was reaching out for me. I shuddered at the thought and left my chambers to find my best friend Elena. I ran as fast as I could to the other side of Bolisderis to find her. Eventually I got to her little house and she had swung her door open just as I got there, like she knew I was coming. She gave me a hug and let me in immediately. We sat in her room and just talked about everything that has happened over these past couple of months. "Elena, I am scared. Too much lies with the fate of this so called ring. Everything is lost, dead if the ring is not destroyed and I have no idea what to do. These people are too come to our kingdom for reasons I am yet to know. All I know is I am responsible for the well being of these Hobbits. Orcs and dark riders follow in every direction, war is upon us whether we like it or not". I said. I looked over at Elena and she had a look of pure shock and fear. She finally said "Are you to fight in this war Aria?". I looked over with a small smile and told the truth, "I don't know. I do know that I kind of want to. Look I know you will think I am ridiculous for saying such a thing. But I want to do all I can to protect the people of Bolisderis, Gondor and Rohan. We cannot let Mordor and Isengard win this.

She looked at me with a wary expression and a small tear rolled down her cheek, she said "Aria. It is not wise for you to fight, your father will never allow this. Do you not fear death?". I looked at her and told her "Elena, do not worry about me. I can handle open war, aye my father may not allow this, but my powers. They are giving me a feeling, like..like it's telling me that I will be at war, but at what cost? However I fear neither pain nor death, if I must die. I die valiantly with my sword by my side". She looked at me and shook her head "Aria, why must you be so stubborn? This is dangerous, I know you crave nothing more then to be on the warrior's side, but this is all serious". I looked at her a little shocked by these comments, and said "Elena, have you forgotten I can see into the future? I can prevent my death from ever happening. I wish to fight, but it all lies in the hands of my father". She smiled as she understood she couldn't win this argument. 

She gave me a long hug and wished me goodbye, I had to leave. My father would be worried as I had not told him where I went, though I doubt he had noticed with all this hecticness. However I still ran as fast as I could now that it was nearing dark. Bad things can happen in the dark. Finally I got to the outside of my home (the castle) and pushed through the heavy doors. My father was sitting on the staircase with his head in his hands, I think he was crying. I ran to him and dropped to the floor to hug him, I lifted his head from his hands and his eyes were more red then the morning sun. "Father, why are you crying?!". I said shocked, my father was a bold man and never in my 17 years have I witnessed him cry, aside from when mother had died. "Aria, this isn't the life I wanted for you, for us, for our people. Plans are being made and we await the arrival of the fellowship. Aria they know of your powers and they wish to see you. Whatever you do, whatever they ask, just make sure you make the right decision. I will not stop you from making your own decision I can only put in my opinion as I only want the protection of you". I looked at my father in shock, has he crumbled? He is letting me make decisions on my own.  After all this time wanting to make my own decision, I suddenly have no idea what I want to do, what is best.

"Father, are you sure of this?". I said. He said "I cannot prevent this Aria, you must be wise". I looked at him and nodded. He smiled sadly as he put his hands to my face and said "You are a special girl Aria, and I love you with all the life left in me. I can only hope that we can all beat Mordor and Isengard, seeing as they know of our plans, they will be preparing. It is only a matter of time before hell is upon us. We must be ready".

I nodded as my father told me all this. He then told me I must leave him for a while as he had things to attend to, I nodded and left to my chamber. I ran to my bed and my head started to buzz from all this processed information. Mordor, Orcs, Trolls I feared them more then anything and I knew that I would have to face them. My future has been planned, I can choose to change it but will I?