Chapter 6- "Totally Rave Worthy"

Disclaimer-
      I do not own any plots or characters besides the ones I make up, all rights belong to Jeff Davis, Teen Wolf and MTV.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 6- Raving

I was sitting on my bed the next morning, looking at Erica rummaging through my closet for an outfit to wear to the rave. "Is this rave worthy?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow, pulling a leather skirt and a white tank top up.

"I guess." I shrugged and she gave me a look. "Yes, totally rave worthy Erica." I exclaimed sarcastically. She threw the clothes and they hit me straight in my face. I growled lowly and stood up on my bed, smiling deviously.

Erica's eyes widened as she darted out of my room. She turned around and looked back at me as I chased her out of my room. "I'm sorry!" She laughed as she hid behind Boyd's back, her on one side and me on the other.

She ran in the opposite direction of whatever way I chased her and smiled widely as I scowled at her. "Come here you little-" I cut myself off as I jumped at her, wrapping my legs around her waist and locking my arms behind her neck. "Ha ha I wiiin." I droned out proudly as I kissed my best friend on her cheek and glowed my gold eyes at her. I laughed as I hopped down as walked over to Boyd.

I wrapped one arm around his waist as he draped his over my shoulder. I looked up and smiled at him, "Hi Boyd." I said innocently as he gave me a bored look.

"What do you need Ami?" He asked, knowing that I needed something by the innocent look and smile on my face. I gave him a shocked look, feigning innocence with my big blue eyes wide and bright, "What makes you think I need something, I just wanted to spend time with my best guy friend." I said with a small pout which he returned with narrowed eyes.

I let out a loud sigh, knowing I've been caught, "I have to go on that date tonight with Matt and he's super super annoying so you realllllly need to help me escape from him. Can you please do that?" I begged with my lip still jutted out.

He groaned but nodded reluctantly making me smile and squeeze him tightly, "You're so awesome, thank you thank you thank you."

"Anything for you Blondie."

I released him just as Isaac and Derek walked into the room, Derek's gaze locked on me, "I need you to come with me and Isaac to Deaton's office to meet with Scott." He told me as he walked to the door, not even waiting for me to put on my shoes.

I slipped into my black stilettos and followed quickly behind, wave bye to my two fellow betas. "What do we need to go there for?" I questioned after climbing into the back seat of the black car.

"Answers." Was Derek's short response.

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Such a clear response." Gaining a chuckle from my twin and an annoyed look from Derek.

Once we arrived at the office, we filed in, Derek first with me and Isaac following.

I heard a loud groan from Scott, "What's he doing here?" He said before groaning again when he saw me, "What's she doing here?" He questioned again as he eyed us up, checking for any signs of attack.

"I need them." Derek replied making my heart flutter silently in my chest. I looked up to see if anyone noticed but from the looks of it no one did.

Scott sent us both another look, "I don't trust them."

"Yeah, well we don't trust you either." Isaac replied in a sarcastic voice making me and Derek look at each other and roll out eyes insync.

"You know what?" I started and Derek finished the statement by saying, "And Derek and Amelia don't really care. Where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" He asked impatiently.