Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Sexy Stavos----->)

Caleb woke up to the sound of the bedroom door opening. He winced as he went to sit up. His ass and lower back reminded him vividly of his excursions of the last twenty four hours. As the events of the previous evening became clearer and clearer in his mind his hand flew to the side of his neck, but he felt nothing, just the smooth unblemished skin of his neck, but the memory of Dimitri's fangs sinking into his neck had him so hard and so quick he felt light headed. He flopped back onto the plush pillows and he registered that someone was in the room with him when he heard the muffled comment of, "Here we go." He looked up and locked eyes with Gustav. He watched as Gustav placed the tray on the table in the little sitting area of the room. The aroma from the covered dishes made his mouth water.

"Good Morning, Caleb. I trust you slept well." Gustav said as he gallantly snapped open and held out a robe for Caleb to step into. He had an all knowing gleam in his eye that caused Caleb cheeks to pink up a little as he threw back the covers and got up to put his arms into the sleeves of the garment. He hoped in vain that the ever observant Butler didn't notice his raging hard on. He felt a little flushed and his very clothes were a little uncomfortable as they brushed over his heated skin, but he paid it little attention because his was ravenously hungry at the moment. He thanked Gustav and made a beeline for the breakfst tray on the table. He uncovered plates of bacon and eggs, another with warm fluffy pancakes, and a bowl of fresh fruit. His stomach rumbled and he dived into the food.

Gustav watched and smiled as Caleb literally stuffed himself. He knew exactly what the young man was going through and soon Caleb will realize it too, once his sated one hunger the other will manifest itself, the call to mate will overtake him in the next few days. The heat had already started, he could smell it's exotic scent permeating through Caleb's skin. He almost felt the need, like a good friend to mind link Dimitri and tell him to get the hell out of the house for a while, almost,  but didn't because this was going to be entertaining. Almost as entertaining as watching Stavos reign in his beast from taking his nephews completely, tt was a loosing battle for all of them. But these young ones now a days never listened to the voice of wisdom, so he was going to enoy the show very much watching these two warriors fall devastatingly at the feet of their mates. He almost chuckled out loud. He decided to busy himself by changing the bed and gathering clothes and tidying the room. He laid out loose fitted drawstring pants and one of Dimitri's many shirts for Caleb. With the heat coming on, he was going to need something cool and light on his body.

Caleb finished eating and politely made sure that everything he used made it back onto the tray and that he didn't make a mess. Noticing that Gustav seemed to be waiting patiently for him to finish up, he turned to give the man his attention. He watched as Gustav gracefully made his way over to him and sat in the winged chair on the opposite side of the table.

"Caleb, I know this is a delicate subject and I know Dimitri has explained some of it to you already know about the mating process between s human and a vampire. It is all about your choice, you choosing this existence. The reason I am talking to you and not Dimitri is because he wanted you to focus and really think about what you want. You are going to start to crave him and he wanted to make sure it is your concious choice and not your desire that will rule your decision." Gustav stated and paused to study Caleb to make sure he was understanding what was being said.

With Caleb's serious gaze staring back at him he continued to explain. "Last night Dimitri bit you for the third time, it wasn't intentional, but it's done. I am sure you are already feeling the effects beginning to take place, you are literally going into heat."