Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Dimitri's Driveway--------->)

            The car entered the long drive and glided around the manicured lawns coming to a graceful stop at the lighted walkway leading the front of the exquisite mansion. Stavos alighted from the car and opened the door for Caleb holding out his hand to help him from the car. Caleb couldn’t help himself as he turned his head this way and that taking in the beauty of the lush landscaping. The air was fragrant from the several different blooms of flowers dotting the front of the house. With Stavos hand on his elbow guiding him to the front door that was silently opened just as he placed his foot on the top step, he saw another handsome gentleman.(Damn it must be in the water around here for all these men to be Sex Gods.)

            “Good evening Mr.Tanner. I am Gustav. It is my pleasure to welcome you here, please come in and make yourself at home.” The impeccably dressed man stated as he bowed to him. Gustav exchanged an amused glance with Stavos as he passed him and entered the luxurious foyer.

            “Thank you.” Caleb managed to answer as he took in the spectacular beauty of the house. The marble floor were polished to perfection. It reflected the brilliant shine from a huge crystal chandelier mounted high into the cathedral ceiling. Beyond it was a lovely circular staircase that seemed to twist in on and on upwards to the second landing of the house. To the left and right of it, there where arched doors that led to other rooms she was sure. Caleb was led by both men to the right doorway that held double paneled mahogany doors. Gustav opened the door and led him to a posh sitting room. Caleb was sure the furniture and artwork cost more than he would ever hope to make in this lifetime. He gasped he took in the room. It was gently lit, and although it was Florida it held a massive fireplace. The mantle had the beautiful arrangement of orchids scattered across it.

            “Please make yourself comfortable, would like coffee, tea, or something stronger?” Gustav asked as Stavos led him to one of the plush winged armchairs by the fireplace. He was desposited gently into as if he was royalty and Caleb blushed at the tender treatement. This was all new to him, being treated as if he mattered. 

            “May I have iced tea please?” Caleb managed to reply as he sat back in the chair that felt like he was perched on a cloud of feathers.

            “Absolutely.” Gustav said as he walked over to a gleaming bar in the far corner of the room.

            “I leave you in Gustav's capable hands. I will see you later.” Stavos excused himself with a smile. Caleb couldn't help but watch as six plus of sheer massive muscle gracefully glide out of the room. "Damn the house, he had enpugh eye candy to overshadow in the splendor of this building." He thought, then he snapped his head in Gustav's direction, but the man was stusiously mixing his drink, but he could have sworn he heard him chuckle. 

            Caleb smiled  and accepted the chilled tea from. He sipped it and pronounced it perfect to the beaming man.

            “Dimitri will be down in a moment. I am going to check on the hor’dourves. If you need anything pick up that black phone over there and press number two, you will reach me.” He instructed Caleb before bowing out of the room.

            Caleb took another sip of the tea and looked about him. He loved the paintings in this room. They were whimsical and made you feel good. He got up and placed the tea on the low table on the coaster Gustav had provided. He looked too handsome to be a butler he thought as he wondered around the room stopping to study a portrait here and there. He was looking at the detail of one of the paintings, so engrossed he didn't hear Dimitri enter the room.