The screams of the fallen sky

Many centuries later, the girl woke up. The vibrant red roses have turned balck and her appearance changed. She had become a raven. With jet black hair and wings that glittered like black dimonds. Her eyes are now as red as the blood of who died.

She props herself up and looks at her surroundings. The moon is now blood red, the sky is black, and the once vibrant red roses have wilted. All of the years she slept, it seemed like nobody had heard her song she sang. The beautiful world she once knew was torn apart. It faded away like dust.

Tears start to well up in her eyes, but they're not the same. Her tears became blood. She wipes her eyes and she sees the blood on her hands. Her eyes widen and then she runs her hand through the water to wash it off, but her hand become covered in more blood. She shakes her head and thinks ' No! No! This isn't happening!!'

She flies into the dark black sky. As she spreads her sparkling black wings, she remembers when she flew centuries back. The sky was a dark blue, the stars glittered like diamonds, and the moon. The moon was yellow. That same shade of yellow her eyes once were. She so despratley wanted to relive that moment. She didn't want to live to see this. To see what the word has become.

She stopped flying and let herself fall. Her black wings shattered and faded into dust. She closed her eyes, accepting her awaited death.

She then landed into the blood pond. She let herself sink into the water until she caught a glimpse of the moon. It was yellow. The sky was dark blue, and the stars were at their brightest. That one glimpse of the moon put her at bliss. She smiled and she knew that this glimpse was her very last. She then closed her eyes for the last time.