Oh, you got a little something right...erm, everywhere.

Dedicated to: Irishgirly, for being entirely too cool and voting fo each of my chapters, and just well reading and loving.... Check her out my minions. (Do I at least have A minion?)

A/N: I'M SOOOO SOOOO SORRY!!! I know i said I would update a bazillion eons ago, but unfortunately i was bombarded with a series of schoolwork, family crisis, and a low point in my bipolarity. All in all not a good past few weeks. ANYWHOO, I decided that I missed you guys (guy?), so I would update. And really because I need a break from life and this is a fun chapter! 

Um, do I have anything important to say? Maybe, maybe not, I forget. OHHHH! If you want to, you can check out my blog/website/thingy. Purty please???? Its jadspad.weebly.com. (shameless self-advertising...yup)

Well, this is the chapter....and over there ---> is lovely music and a beautiful person ;) aka one of the Gomez twins...Ryan to be exact, but with glasses. Nerdy ones, not hipster, like thin wire frame. I hate how people think nerd glasses are the hipster ones, and are all like "haha, I'm a nerd, aren't i sexy?" No people those are hipster, formerly blues/jazz glasses. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

The song is "Casanova, Baby!" by the Gaslight Anthem.

Ahem, and onto the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy loves! And comment criticism. Please, it lets me know if I am satisfying people with my chapters.... :DDDDDDDDDD

P.S. All of the above is actually from when i was working on this chapter a month, maybe two, ago. So the long delay was do to a broken computer, but I finally got a new one YAY! 

Chapter 10: "Oh, you got a little something right...erm, everywhere."

The paint shop was apparently not the only place we needed to stop. We had also made a few, long stops at the farmers’ market, the fish market (where much to my unstable stomach’s displeasure, I had the honor of seeing fish decapitated), and the parking lot of the high school. Where we are sitting now. Unfortunately, the excuse of the fish spoiling was forfeit for Iz thought to bring a cooler and had the fish packed in ice.

                “No.” My voice sounds weak and hollow even to my own ears.

                “I will drag you by that kinky hair of yours.” Fingering the black strands self-consciously, I frown. There is no way I will willingly step into that school any earlier than the planned Monday. The school itself isn’t scary; it is a simple two-story, red brick building. A few scraggly trees dot the front line, and I can see a few basketball courts to the right of the school. I presume the other sport fields are behind the school. From what I can somewhat gather from my lacking directional skills, the school is on the outskirts of the dense Provincetown. It actually is only a few roads from the Manny’s garage, and one over from the shoreline. The only buildings noticeable past the high school are warehouses, a straggling home or two, and wildlife refuge centers.

Well maybe if she drags me by my hair, it will come out, then I have a justified reason to get a wig.

I examine the bitten nubs of my nails before quickly glancing up at the school. An ominous shadow covers the front; a cloud drifted above it. Swinging my eyes over to Izzy, I can see she is determined. I can see she really wants me to come with her, but I can see she is willing to just go home if I say no again. Sick of disappointing people, I sigh.

“We better hurry, so we can paint tonight.” The grin that lights up Iz’s face takes my breath away; in that moment, she looks like a child, with her eyes brightening and her lips stretched wide. And for a tick, I smile just as great.