Remy in Wonderland

Dedication: mollythemouse39 for being my first comment ever!

P.s if anyone's wondering, my dedications usually come from those who have fanned (i refuse to call them followers) me, so even if it seems random and whatnot (and they most likely don't even read this...), i don't want to not have a dedication. Mainly because I think its fun, and it is really exciting to get a dedication...at least for me when I got one dedication.

A/N: Hello again my darling readers!! Heh heh. Welcome to my humble abode. Kinda (as in the "abode" part--not the "welcome"). I hope you are all well! A. Oh you are? Thats too bad, maybe my chappie will cheer you up! B. Thats wonderful, I'm glad to here that! :D

Heh heh... okay okay, to the semi-relivant point...I am in need of new reading materials, well not really, I should probably focus on life and its responsibilities, but hell with it! Sooooo, this is where you come in! If you have any suggestions, whether its your story or someone elses, tell me in the comments! I know most people are all like "NOOOOOO!!!!! You must not advertise in my comments! It is rude and FOOORRRBBBBIIIIIIDDDDDEENNN!! PUNISHABLE BY THE REMOVAL OF TOENAILS!!!". Well, maybe not, but still most writers don't like it. I really don't see the problem , cause I understand how much people want their stories read, now i don't mean for the game of who has the most votes etc, but to do what a writer is supposed to do: share their story for the benefit and fulfillment of others. Stories are a like a public service, a tool used by people to cope with their day-to-day lives. And i want to be as helpful for new writers to accomplish this as possible, so I don't mind if you want to advertise a story in my comments. HOWEVER, please only use one comment for each story per chapter! I dont want to have to read, or have anyone else have to read five comments advertising for one story. ALSO make a note at the begginning of the comment, so people can easily skip it if they want.  SOO the original point is I am lazy and always looking for a new story to squander my time away on. THANK YOU. 

Yes, yes, yes. I know i said I would update monday, but I have been studying for the FIVE-MOTHER-TRUCKING-HOUR math exam I had today. Please invisible entity in the sky let me not have failed! Sooo, i had to push that a little behind of schedule...

I have to mention Mystique_Scarlet just because of her SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT comment, that included: references to a. A Very Potter Musical and b. Lord of the Rings; c. her knowledge of who The Hush Sound is; and d. her fabulous tastes in aged dairy. And basically being my most enthusiastic fan. You probably will hear of her in the future.... I'm sorry, it just her comment made me laugh for so long... :D

Disclaimer: I do not live in Provincetown, and I have only been there once, so do not blame me for any fault , especially since this is a FICTIONAL story, and I am adding to the town. I am really only doing this from memory and such so, yeah. When I went, I was told by an old man who owned a fudge shop and gave us free samples (OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOSH IT WAS THE MOST DECADENT FUDGE I HAVE EVER BEHELD!), that the biggest crime seen was someone "borrowed" someones bike. IT IS LOOSELY BASED. 

EEEEP! Hey You THERE! Check out this fantastical song to the side here! It is called "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" By Cage the Elephant. It reminds me of the song "What Its Like" by Everlast, lyrically and somewhat musically. Anyway listen to it. Seeweeuslee. 

Okay the picture to the side is Anastasia (I have no idea who this is, so I couldnt put it in the cast list, but she is important)...She rocks dreadlocks. Heh heh rhyme time.

Wow I am really sorry for the ridiculously long authors note...if you actually read it kudos to you.

Anyway here is a new chapter! 

Chapter 8: Remy In Wonderland

After siphoning out enough gasoline from his company truck for me to at least make it to the nearest gas station, Cameron decided it was smarter for me to follow him to the auto shop,  in the case there is something else wrong with my Jeep he can check it out. He said it’s only so he can go home on time and not have to find me again to fix my “piece of useless scrap metal”, I rightfully flung my flip flop at his head. However, I think he just likes my company and wanted to be granted another hour with me. Well, maybe not, but one can hope.