tights

tights

**

september three

louis walked down the halls of the familair shit hole that he has been going to for two years. it was the ultimate junior year. where most of the people in his class were laid back and always ditched classes, he was one of the few people who would actually concentrate and do his work, even though he hates school with every fiber in his body. so he lets out a loud sigh before he opens his locker. he takes his calculus book out and swips his feather like hair away from his eyes while he squeals when someone slaps his butt. he turned around and glared at niall horan.

niall horan was one of the few guys who is still popular and loved in the school even though he came out last year. and you thought gays were ignored like plagues and thrown tomatoes at. well.. that is kind of true because when louis came out in eighth grade, everyone bullied him, called him names and worse, physically hurt him. to say that it was the worst year of his entire life would be an understatement. he feels like only he got bullied because he was unpoluar and hided himself under books.

"hey, loser!" niall chirped, blowing louis a kiss while he walked away with the same cheeky grin plastered on his face with liam payne beside him. louis rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw. he knows everyone likes his butt, hell he likes it too, but it doesn't mean anyone gets the right to slap and squeeze it whenever they want. all louis wants to do is punch everyone in this school because they're annoying and loud and rude. besides, his best friend since elementary, zayn malik.

zayn malik was one of those reserved kids when you first meet him, but once you get to know him, he can be very cheeky and fun to be with. louis won't lie, he may be crushing on his best mate. you may ask why. well, first of all, it doesn't matter that he looks like an abrocrombie model with chiseled jawline, high cheekbones, perfect olive skin with a set of brown-golden eyes with a cute button nose and a smile to die for. oh and let's not forget his lean and smooth chest. sometimes louis wonders how zayn malik became his best friend and sometimes, he just wants to smack him across the face.

--

it was lunch time and as usual, louis was standing infront of his locker putting his books away so he could meet up with zayn in thier usual spot. just as he was about the close his locker, a shoulder bumped beside him on the other locker making him slightly jump at the sound. he heard a chuckle and looked up. sigh. it was harry styles. louis slammed his locker as hard as he could.

"what do you want?"

"your butt looks really really good on those skinny jeans." he complimented, licking his lips and flashing louis a grin. he just stood there with a straight face. he was done with everyone who said they liked their butt but somehow, harry made it sound like a nice, seductive compliment which made louis blush.

"i'm out." he said and starting walking away.

"and your hips, god..." he heard harry moan from a distant. he was supposed to be fuming but he had an adorable and embarrassing smile pastered on his face.

//

september five

it was eleven p.m. at night and louis was at the local grocery store because he did not have anything to eat. he was thinking of walking towards the other aisle for, like, food. like actual food. like chips and cheetos and ice-cream but somehow, he ended up in the leaves aisle. his nose scrunched up when he saw spinach and raw leaves and salad and ranch and other green, organic stuff lying around. he picked up the spinach. it looked fresh so he checked out the price.